JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should sue.
As they mention documentation is for infractions, not data collection. She was blatantly (and ignorantly, or perhaps intentionally) documenting law abiding citizens information on an unsecured personal cell phone.. then again.. Hillary had 33,000 unsecured, then deleted then bleach-bit emails as well as an entire server in her home (illegally) and nothing happened to her..

Its not a tinfoil hat statement to say the ATF is not our friend and this was not an accident. At her level, there should be no "accidents" in terms of processes of documentation and used devices.

If you do the math, the ATF has over 1billion firearms records for the 390million or so firearms in the U.S. That means not only do they maintain records for the mfg of each, but also multiple sales transactions for the same 390mil firearms.

But.. a registry is illegal.

The agent in question might just be a lone wolf being overzealous, but it's vastly more believable it's simply the ATF systematically gathering as many up to date sales records as it can lay hands on and can get away with it.

To add to their current database, that isn't a registry, because that would be illegal. ;)

If someone actually believes the ATF will do anything to that agent or actually stop illegally collecting firearm sales records.... just because they might have gotten caught with their hands in the cookie jar ONE time.... I've got an M1A2 SEP 3 I'll sell ya..

The ATF didn't get busted when it came out they did in FACT maintain a "database", now did they? Why stop now??🤣

Should've recorded her doing and saying what she was, then record her getting her "administrative a$$" thrown out of the store (so it's documented) and tell her to come back with a warrant, and be prepared to explain herself in court.

You can file that under the increasingly long list of over-reach, wanton destruction of America and treasonist activities which have become commonplace since the Marxists have seized control of our government installations that will go precisely nowhere.

I think it's difficult for FFL's to do much at the time crap like that happens when the ATF literally holds their livelihoods in their hands. Especially with all the FFL's having their licences revoked for simple clerical errors with no intent. From what I read, those type of clerical errors would typically be given a warning and opportunity to correct the mistake. A teaching/learning experience. Now they are just using it as an excuse to pull their licenses.

There has been a 500% increase in license revocations in the last year since Brandon went on a rampage and fully weaponized the ATF.

That's not good enough for them though. I just recently read where the ATF is pushing a new rule that will allow them to pull a license based on sales volume and activity level. Basically making it so anyone not in the full time business operating a reasonably successful gun shop will be SOL.

They don't care, its like a merit badge for them. Its simply more fuel for them to laugh when they pee on our boots and tell us its raining and absolutely no recourse happens. They might not be the one to get selected as head but there will be a line of clowns piling out of the clown car ready to serve or die on their swords.

These sycophants fail to realize…. they aren't the only ones writing down names.
images.jpeg-138.jpg

If you do the math, the ATF has over 1billion firearms records for the 390million or so firearms in the U.S. That means not only do they maintain records for the mfg of each, but also multiple sales transactions for the same 390mil firearms.

But.. a registry is illegal.

The agent in question might just be a lone wolf being overzealous, but it's vastly more believable it's simply the ATF systematically gathering as many up to date sales records as it can lay hands on and can get away with it.

To add to their current database, that isn't a registry, because that would be illegal. ;)

If someone actually believes the ATF will do anything to that agent or actually stop illegally collecting firearm sales records.... just because they might have gotten caught with their hands in the cookie jar ONE time.... I've got an M1A2 SEP 3 I'll sell ya..

The ATF didn't get busted when it came out they did in FACT maintain a "database", now did they? Why stop now??🤣
I don't care what you have. You are stupid to admit it.

I wonder if this FFL could do anything on a personal legal level, outside the ATF, since she was using a private phone to record to documents.
I wondered that too. You would think you should be able to, but what do you want to bet the ATF would shelter her by saying they allow their agents to use personal devices in the execution of their duties(?)

You would likely have to prove she was acting outside of ATF guidelines for personal gain(?) I dunno.

I wondered that too. You would think you should be able to, but what do you want to bet the ATF would shelter her by saying they allow their agents to use personal devices in the execution of their duties(?)

You would likely have to prove she was acting outside of ATF guidelines for personal gain(?) I dunno.
Unless her personal phone was equipped with a "work" app that isolates data used for business purposes from data used for personal reasons, I suspect the LGS (or their customers) could file suit against the ATF for mishandling of personally identifiable information (PII) which can be used to facilitate identity theft. The agent (and the agency they represent) has a responsibility to handle PII securely.

Official work phones are usually automatically pushed the latest security patches and software updates via mobile device management software, and stored data is generally encrypted. Conversely, a personal phone is often much less secure - it is at greater risk of being compromised by cyber threats due to no enforced software update or recurring security scan policy, and if the phone is stolen the contents of its memory may not be encrypted, making the data more readily accessible to nefarious characters.

Perhaps????

She is taking the photos on her personal cell phone for later sale to her drug dealer buddies? So that, they can TARGET the owners with collections of desirable firearms.
Personal vs Govt supplied camera......possibly/maybe she thinks that it'll be harder to trace back to her?

YEAH......information is valuable.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews