JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good thing I do not have any firearms I just traded all my ammo and firearms for a pallet of twinkies.

And a case of chocolate donuts for the locals :s0131:

Yeah, they are back again.
You can store those things for 40 years (twinkies) and they are still good.
That bothers me a little.... LOL

Thanks for posting this Taku. These events are a reminder that the U.S. Constitution has never been in more jeopardy than now. "We the people" need to wake up and study the Constitution and Bill of Rights. If the citizenry doesn't wise up now, we aren't going to have any rights to speak of, in very short order.

Good thing I do not have any firearms I just traded all my ammo and firearms for a pallet of twinkies.

And a case of chocolate donuts for the locals :s0131:

They must be ILLEGALLY gotten Twinkies and you should be ready for a raid to confiscate your illegally gotten goods.

Man are you in trouble. :)

These events are a reminder that the U.S. Constitution has never been in more jeopardy than now.

I know. Especially up in Canada. The locals up there just seem to look at me funny when I start talking about the US Constitution. ;)

Just having fun.

Thanks for posting this Taku. These events are a reminder that the U.S. Constitution has never been in more jeopardy than now. "We the people" need to wake up and study the Constitution and Bill of Rights. If the citizenry doesn't wise up now, we aren't going to have any rights to speak of, in very short order.

Oh that's nothing, wait til you see the GOA notice I just put up about Hairazz Reid and his new plans.
Take your BP meds first. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads