JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No link yet as this is just hitting Fox news. Apparently, the New York state authorities tarketed a citizen as being umentally unstable and demanded that he turn in his guns. He did so thinking that there must be some mental health issue in his past. Turns out they were wrong and that they had the wrong person. It's not yet known who turned someone in for being unstable and how the state messed this up. The reporters are saying that this would not have hit the news if the guy didn't have a lawyer.

I've brought up this very point time and time again. Now we're starting to see it in action. The very concept screams for abuses and over reach of government on many levels.

COME ON YOU GUYS!!!! do you really think they are going to just take over entire towns to start with??? heck no! they will start with one person, publicize it to make it look hopeless, then 2 people.... then 20 people, then 200. then 2k.... everyone will be pointing their fingers and thinking "Oh, but it wont be me" until its too late and it is you. It might take 2 years or 3 but Feinstein and her Gun Grabbing Friends have flat out said they want total gun confiscation.

Mentally incapable will mean someone who mistrusts gov, 'conspiracy theorists,' etc - dissenting opinions ... troublemakers ... preppers .... people with a 2A blog ....those are the mentally unstable people that will be targeted. They don't care about the truly mentally disabled person drooling in a corner somewhere sucking his thumb. Anyone, anytime can be deemed mentally unstable just like anyone, anytime can be deemed a terrorist without proof or charges, and be thrown into a dark hole or worse.

No need to get overly paranoid, but yes, gun confiscation will start piecemeal as a 'public safety measure' and then escalate from there.

Well, according to Joe Biden just this week, anybody who opposes their "common sense attempts to keep our children safe" is a member of the "black helicopter crowd".

The walking gaff-machine has already labeled all of us crazy so we're doomed. Doomed!

I'm sure the voices in Joe's head tell him who's crazy. :)

COME ON YOU GUYS!!!! do you really think they are going to just take over entire towns to start with??? heck no! they will start with one person, publicize it to make it look hopeless, then 2 people.... then 20 people, then 200. then 2k.... everyone will be pointing their fingers and thinking "Oh, but it wont be me" until its too late and it is you. It might take 2 years or 3 but Feinstein and her Gun Grabbing Friends have flat out said they want total gun confiscation.

talk is cheap. writing/copy & pasting statements to your elected officials hasn't done jack squat. people talk too much and never act on it. it's like listening to rice burners and harley-davidson motorcycles: they're both loud and obnoxious with absolutely nothing to back up all that noise.

how much further are they going to have to push before something happens?

they already did that in new orleans after katrina.....

So if they take your guns and label you as nuts you have a clear cut insanity plea if you were to hang them with a rope or run them down with a car. Oh - and both responsibly "green" as they can be reused repeatedly.... now where do I find one of Teddy Kennedy's cars? its a real assault weapon I'm sure...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top