JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never owned a gun until the election of MaObama. I now own 4. And I will buy more. Its a new hobby for me, and I love it.Ive learned more about guns,gun safety, gun maintenance,the shooting hobby,and the different makers and models in the last year than I have in a lifetime. And I keep a box full of all the ammo I need. I should have excersized my 2nd amendment rights a long time ago--- better late than never I guess!

Bought a few guns ,a few more than I ever have along with the ammo they take always stocked up on ammo just got a few more calibers to buy for now and I'm staying after it.Wife gets mad when I always throw in a box or two when we go to a store that sells ammo but,I'm not afraid of her.I like others feel there will be another push to ban guns in the future at least high capacity models.

most american weapons owners dont own "assualt" rifles we all need to stop using that term it plays right into the hands of the gun control mob !!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
An assault rifle is loosely defined as a """--selective fire rifle--"""" designed for combat that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles are the standard infantry weapons in most modern armies. Examples of assault rifles include the M16 rifle, AK family, G36, FN FNC, and the Steyr AUG.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top