JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A blip in the wind
The senate just proposed a tax on loaded ammo. From what I understand it went down in favor of a new tax on future purchases made on fire arms. $25.00 please.

Are you talking about the Tax they put in place in Chicago. There has been no talk of changing the Pittman–Robertson Act. You did know all firearm and ammo sales have had a federal tax on them since 1937 RIGHT?

Are you talking about the Tax they put in place in Chicago. There has been no talk of changing the Pittman–Robertson Act. You did know all firearm and ammo sales have had a federal tax on them since 1937 RIGHT?

Yup, it was mentioned on the news last night, after mid night. I have no Idea if it will pass.
I was half asleep but it was mentioned.

A blip in the wind
The senate just proposed a tax on loaded ammo. From what I understand it went down in favor of a new tax on future purchases made on fire arms. $25.00 please.

WELL Theres a HUGE difference between what the crooks in Chicago get away with and saying the SENATE (part of the Federal government) just proposed a tax.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top