JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I'm in the mood for some elevated blood pressure, I sometimes troll Everytown, MDA, Vox, Slate, The Trace, etc.
I like it when really smart people give me warnings about my actions... it's the only thing that keeps me from running with scissors.

During the recent gun-rush, I've read plenty of desperate antis lamenting the ground they've lost and their admonishments to all the stoopids who frequently monitor their hackery... that they're falling for NRA propaganda and that they shouldn't follow their instincts but instead, heed the sage warnings being fed to them by 20-something yr old college dropouts on the cusp of unemployment.

When I encounter that desperation, I alway picture this in my head:
1oMqf-.gif
Of course, the public is the public and Bacon stands-in as the anti-gun zealotry.
ALL IS WELL!!! GUNS ARE BAD! REMEMBER YOUR INDOCTRINATION!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?

As long as we're here...
The DAY AFTER Trump's Tulsa rally the MSM cited a "surge" in CCP Virus cases and blamed Trump. They ommitted the timeline that pointed straight to protests and rioting, as well as the younger average age of the positive cases which is in direct correlation to the age of the protester/rioter/looters.

Stand by for the surge in gun sales to to be used in the same way to "explain" the record numbers of homicides and violent crime in certain cities. It fits the "More Guns=More Crime" narrative perfectly as long as the audience is stupid... and they are.

Last Edited:
Though more than ever there are new gun owners.. all it takes is one tragic "mass" shooting in an unarmed area..
(which could be staged or orchestrated)
:s0156:

But beyond a "manufactured" shooting, sadly the low information masses LOVE engaging in knee jerk reactionary law making. So all it would take it 1-2 events in sequence for the ball to start rolling and for the tide to turn against firearm ownership. Our politicians are spineless and let the masses dictate policy. If something horrible is to happen, I bet it will happen before November.. before the election.

Stand by for the surge in gun sales to to be used in the same way to "explain" the record numbers of homicides and violent crime in certain cities. It fits the "More Guns=More Crime" narrative perfectly as long as the audience is stupid... and they are.
If this is the case I wonder how the spate of 'new' gun owners will react?
Will they 'stick by their guns' or will they fall prey to the narrative and decide they did the wrong thing and either sell their guns (some possibly illegally not knowing the laws) or worse - such as just 'give' them away out of overwhelming guilt over buying them in the first place?

Will they 'stick by their guns' or will they fall prey to the narrative and decide they did the wrong thing and either sell their guns (some possibly illegally not knowing the laws) or worse - such as just 'give' them away out of overwhelming guilt over buying them in the first place?

A mixture.

Some will, some won't.

I am sure the MSM will make it well known when some clueless but useful idiot makes the decision to saw his evil gun in half because he feels the need for virtue signaling.

I expect a full-spectrum reaction with virtue-signaling "adults" allowing the media to do their thinking for them and making a big show of destroying their own property for LIKES on Facebook.

Anti-gun dingdongs in particular, aren't exactly known for their long-term thinking or big-picture outlook.

In fact, I'd say that many of them are ashamed or embarrassed that they gave in to their instincts of self-preservation instead of following the party line. A frightening thought that real, actual, grown-up humans would act that way for that reason, but we've seen it before and it lacks shock value anymore.

Incomprehensible from my perspective, but it's out there and it's real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though more than ever there are new gun owners.. all it takes is one tragic "mass" shooting in an unarmed area..
(which could be staged or orchestrated)
:s0156:

But beyond a "manufactured" shooting, sadly the low information masses LOVE engaging in knee jerk reactionary law making. So all it would take it 1-2 events in sequence for the ball to start rolling and for the tide to turn against firearm ownership. Our politicians are spineless and let the masses dictate policy. If something horrible is to happen, I bet it will happen before November.. before the election.

Those seem to have slowed down after orange man took the helm. :eek:

Dear Lord, let these new gun owners realize just how vital the Second Amendment is to a free society. Guide them to voting for their own safety, as safety no government can provide...

Otherwise, Marxism will run rampant, unchecked...

Those seem to have slowed down after orange man took the helm.

IIRC there was quite a spate of them early in his term. I think most recently the Covid and rioting have given the nut jobs, malcontents, and maladjusted other things to focus on...

Last Edited:
Can we end the "Trump Slump" nonsense with regards to gun sales now?

Haters and malcontents love to compare numbers to illustrate their point.
Okay, gun sales were down for a couple of years.

Yeah, down from record-setting sales from the previous years. Not exactly a comparison, more like a propaganda opportunity. Comparing current levels with previously unseen record numbers without clarification is dishonest

Last I checked, 8.3million to 1are pretty good odds as to who is on the right side of things. Poor little Piers.

My fear greater than gun control is that the masses of half brain, anti USA will join the pro 2A.

You see these riots and you just hope these mobs won't decide to arm up and start a more violent conflict with police

My fear greater than gun control is that the masses of half brain, anti USA will join the pro 2A.

You see these riots and you just hope these mobs won't decide to arm up and start a more violent conflict with police

They escalation of violence in the CHAZ/CHOP/CHOAD part of Seattle was disturbing. Seems like we now have a few more empowered killers in society than we did before that nonsense started.

They escalation of violence in the CHAZ/CHOP/CHOAD part of Seattle was disturbing. Seems like we now have a few more empowered killers in society than we did before that nonsense started.
Seems it's more about tearing down society and creating chaos as the leaders of these big cities sit on their hands.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top