JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to see that people are finally waking up! Maybe these same people who are now buying will get off their a_ses and vote in this election!

1. Isn't it always the swing states that decide?
2. Are you confident that all these new gun owners think like you do?
You are right on first point and no I am not confident but if all those States had intiated gun "buybacks" and turned in an equal number of firearms to the government, I would be even less confident.

Now if all the new gun owners had showed up to the poles and actually took the 2nd in to consideration when they voted. we still would not be waiting for the Biden shoe to drop on us.
They probably showed up to the polls but not enough took the 2nd in to consideration. The Jo Jo voters must not have.

Good to see that people are finally waking up! Maybe these same people who are now buying will get off their a_ses and vote in this election!
As a lifelong gun aficionado and deplorable, I've always been interested when liberal acquaintances (co-workers, extended family, etc.) say stuff like, "Yeah, I've been meaning to get one, 'for home protection.'" This makes me sad for three reasons.

One, they've not considered for a moment that gun ownership - a right - is also a responsibility. Safety and proficiency seldom factor into their smugly uninformed thought-process. It's as if an invisible aura of "protection" will suddenly envelop their homes if a weapon resides there.

Secondly, and this one drives me NUTS. They'll turn around and vote for anti-2A political hacks anyway, naively believing they're grandfathered in somehow. "We'll cross that bridge if we ever get to it. And besides, bans aren't about me. They're for the MAGA maniacs with their evil 'assault guns.'"

And finally, the saddest thing of all. They can reproduce.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads