JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wondering if post panic stats come out for ND and GSW via carelessness happen. I want that report.

Also a post poll from these to ask how EZ it is to just grab a gun like they claim. Nothing a little humbling shouldn't hopefully fix.

Yeah, the reaction will probably be "these laws shouldn't apply to me, I'm woke and unlike those KKK-loving gun nuts, I actually need one."
That is when they blame Trump for violating their civil rights by making it hard for them to but a gun.

They know good and damn-well that BGCs and the FFL requirements for online sales didn't exist before... there's just NO WAY that all of the current toothless bubba, gun owning retards went through all ofTHIS!! Trump did this to us!!

No doubt many will get frustrated and just wait for the next gun show so that they can exploit that loophole and avoid all of the hard parts.

Yeah, the reaction will probably be "these laws shouldn't apply to me, I'm woke and unlike those KKK-loving gun nuts, I actually need one."
That is when they'll blame Trump for violating their civil rights by making it hard for them to buy a gun.

They know good and damn-well that BGCs and the FFL requirements for online sales didn't exist before... there's just NO WAY that all of the current toothless bubba gun owning retards went through all ofTHIS!! Trump did this to us!!

No doubt many will get frustrated and just wait for the next gun show so that they can exploit that loophole and avoid all of the hard parts. Some are surely Googling, "Where's Charleston?".

A PDX buddy last night told me his 'yesterday' purchase had put him in BGC line, #468 before him....
With that number he got off easy.
I've been seeing BGC line #'s past 750 and it is becoming the norm in this state.
Firearms sales are raging on like it was going out of style.
Been like this since the 13th and building speed quickly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top