JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's nice to see the democrats presidents are all such great firearms salesmen... Starting to see more firearms inventory in places like Sportsman's and even Bi-Mart. Ammo and reloading components are still pretty scarce though...

Of course gun sales are still high. I've gotta buy a new gat just to get the two boxes of included ammo, else I wouldn't be shooting at all!

reloading components are still pretty scarce though...
Here is an interesting bit of information on components, historically ammunition manufacturers used 80% of all primer production with the other 20% of production going to hobby and commercial reloaders. With the current overwhelming demand for ammo, which is being driven by panic buying and record gun sales, very very very very few primers are remaining available for reloaders. We will not see a decent supply of primers until ammo is readily available.

You have an abundance of faith and hope in the same people who sold us gunowners out for up to 4 million each in Oregon Legislature, who are members of the GOP.
The only faith I hold is the perceptions of freedom that people have when a republican is in office; that in turn, will lead to lower gun prices. It's a scenario that has played out time and time again.

For some reason, you took that to mean I blindly love all that is republican. You couldn't be farther from the truth.

Last Edited:
Although I applaud the Sheriff's stance on putting more CCW's out there, he's talking about a total of 1k CCW's approved or will be approved by his office during his tenure since 2018. Thats abysmal in my eyes.

There's no change in policy on issuing, still have to prove need and go through a qualification process... Still nearly impossible for the common person to obtain one. Not really much to see or be proud of...

It's not a pendulum swing anymore. It is a flip of a coin, but it is the same corrupt power-hungry coin. However, if we never have an honest election again, even the coin toss doesn't matter. One side is selling us out to marxism, the other to globalism. Not really seeing the win for freedom, honor, or justice.

The law of unintended consequences. The party who has been so big on get rid of Cops and let all criminals run free are getting a lot more people to buy guns. Great, less likely to have them just go along with every new anti gun law. Not to mention a LOT of first timers are finally getting hit in the face with how it really works. No you can't just mail order that gun or walk into a show and pick one up like they have heard tale of for decades now. Its very good for them to see how many hoops they have to jump through to buy that gun.
Also the old line about stupidity needs to be painful for people to learn. A lot of voters who begged for this are getting to see how much fun it is getting what they begged for.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top