JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make no mistake - This financial crisis was the result of inane social progressive policies from an unaccountable government bureaucracy coupled with unbridled greed upon the part of a relatively small group of "private" industry. The average joe was foolish enough to jump on board later in the game but pyramid schemes are illegal for a reason. Free and easy money (or should I say what appeared to the be free and easy money) overheated the economy and gave the false sense that we were creating new wealth and therefore the govt. could offer more and more social welfare. There was no new wealth created- We just witnessed a transfer of wealth the amount of which is unprecedented in history. Think things are going to get better? Just wait until interest rates start to head up (hint: they will). We will not heal until we eviscerate the public budgets, expect and reward work and accountability from those of us who are able, love and care for those who are truly in need (a very small percentage of those who now suckle at the public nipple), and once again begin to build wealth in this country.

Praise the Lord, Congress reached an agreement. Folks don't realize that nursing homes would have really suffered if no Medicare, medicaid payments, employees would not have been paid, vendors not paid, ie food, medical supplies etc.

That's because private sector is held to standards. If the Federal Government were held to the same standards, rules, and regulations that private business are, they'd have been shut down decades ago and the people in charge would be in prison or on the lamb.

Blew out the 10 ring on that one :s0155:

Make no mistake - This financial crisis was the result of inane social progressive policies from an unaccountable government bureaucracy coupled with unbridled greed upon the part of a relatively small group of "private" industry. The average joe was foolish enough to jump on board later in the game but pyramid schemes are illegal for a reason. Free and easy money (or should I say what appeared to the be free and easy money) overheated the economy and gave the false sense that we were creating new wealth and therefore the govt. could offer more and more social welfare. There was no new wealth created- We just witnessed a transfer of wealth the amount of which is unprecedented in history. Think things are going to get better? Just wait until interest rates start to head up (hint: they will). We will not heal until we eviscerate the public budgets, expect and reward work and accountability from those of us who are able, love and care for those who are truly in need (a very small percentage of those who now suckle at the public nipple), and once again begin to build wealth in this country.

Can anyone cay ACORN? I would add that felony charges and trials should be a given for all conspirators in this massive and outrageously bold theft of unprecedented magnitude, public or private.

Personally I would like to see treason charges brought with full penalties upon conviction, but I know a lot of sheeple don't have the guts for that. Me? I would be happy to hoist the rope

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top