JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." ~ Albert Camus

DB,

Your quote couldn't be more appropriate at this point of our 'tyrannical monsters' at the helm...

Background checks for gun sales spiked again in June, setting a new record for the highest number of checks in one month as nationwide protests, riots and the coronavirus pandemic continued to increase safety concerns for many.

Sales still going strong. I am waiting on two transfers now. The queue was over 4000 late last week.

They have done one thing right for the economy again. All this garbage has been good for that industry. Shop where I go to shoot seems to finally be running low. When I walk through the place to go to the range it's always had a LOT of long guns on the walls. Noticed the last time I was there they were almost bare, could only see a few. I just hope some of these new buyers vote to keep the rights they still have left. :cool:

Everyone is buying: the left, the right, the middle and the anarchists.
News reports like this may have something to do with it. The guy in the car was almost laughing at the LARPers and their sportsmansguide dot com tactical gear. And also when you don't have enough mags, carry two rifles instead

387E4FB6-B545-4317-BB0C-3B160F2566B5.jpeg

The point is people are buying guns and not paying for passports makes me think they plan on staying a while.

Early on the media and others tried to pin this chaos on Trump but then the democrats mayors, governors and senators all said, hold my beer. I'll lead the marches and give them cover on CNN.

Well, I helped contribute to the May numbers, perhaps I can contribute to the July numbers too... :D

Seems to me, many more Amerikans are understanding real protection is having a firearm available. Now they need to take a closer look at the games politicians are playing and vote the vermin out!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top