JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing wrong if someone wants to meet me at a local range, pay my fee and theirs to test fire my gun in my presence, that they want to purchase. Just like test driving a used car I want to buy. I have sold about 30 guns or so over the last 20 years. Have let someone test fire like this twice. Not a thing unusual or weird about the request.

I have sold about 30 guns or so over the last 20 years. Have let someone test fire like this twice. Not a thing unusual or weird about the request.
"20 years ago" <<< This makes a helluva difference. Many, many more ready to be violent, murderous people walking the streets these days. That's just this mans opinion after walking the earth for 66 years and 3 months.

Last Edited:
You didn't quite read my post right....maybe I should have been more clear... I didnt ever say "20 years ago"... I said "over the last 20 years"...which includes last week.... the last time I met someone on the range to shoot a gun they wanted to tryout and buy, was about 2 years ago
.. then after, I dropped it off at a local FFL where that person paid for a transfer and went thru the state background check before he was able to purchase it.

You didn't quite read my post right....maybe I should have been more clear... I didnt ever say "20 years ago"... I said "over the last 20 years"...which includes last week.... the last time I met someone on the range to shoot a gun they wanted to tryout and buy, was about 2 years ago
.. then after, I dropped it off at a local FFL where that person paid for a transfer and went thru the state background check before he was able to purchase it.
I read your post fine. I'm inferring that a much larger portion of society has into the toilet than 20 years ago. Or two years ago for that matter.

Shopping with a bud as a youngster for a shotgun, my bud asked the shop owner if he could see it fire, shop owner led us around back to a buried piece of plastic tubing & after placing the barrel in the tube, he discharged one round & a sale was made--

It was the ugliest green pump shotty I ever did see

And I've long since given up on tire-kickers, fakes, and flakes, in various spheres, including this one. There's always another buyer who isn't a clown just down the way ...
That's right. If I get a sense like the buyer is a weirdo or a time waster I will just sell it to the next guy in line or wait a couple weeks for another buyer. There's no sense in dealing with people like that. This is not OfferUp. Money talks but time is more valuable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top