JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
southbend
State
Washington
I was wondering if anyone has a gun safe that they are thinking of selling. Looking for something that holds between 25 - 40 long guns. PM me with details if you have one.
Thanks Ken

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Watch the Tractor Supply Company stores on-line and give them a call to double check on their inventory. I picked up a couple Liberty Revere 30's from them a few weeks ago. Not as nice as my Lincoln 50 but to get a new Lincoln 25 delivered and set in my master closet it was going to cost $4K That's more than my 50 cost new and delivered from the same dealer in Hubbard, Oregon. I ended up getting the two Revere 30's at $800 a piece. Took two trips to TSC as it was easier to lay one down for transport vs. tie two down standing up in a lifted truck. I brought a couple guys home from work to help with some maneuvering. My wife fed them and I gave them some cash. Problem solved. Good luck!

Last Edited:
Watch the Tractor Supply Company stores on-line and give them a call to double check on their inventory. I picked up a couple Liberty Revere 30's from them a few weeks ago. Not as nice as my Lincoln 50 but to get a new Lincoln 25 delivered and set in my master closet it was going to cost $4K That's more than my 50 cost new and delivered from the same dealer in Hubbard, Oregon. I ended up getting the two Revere 30's at $800 a piece. Took two trips to TSC as it was easier to lay one down for transport vs. tie two down standing up in a lifted truck. I brought a couple guys home from work to help with some maneuvering. My wife fed them and I gave them some cash. Problem solved. Good luck!
No beers for them? I thought that was always the universal payment for voluntary labor, LOL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.