JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a link to the Lighting Kit I purchased from a company in Texas

USA Gun Safe Lighting Kits | Light My Safe | Vault LED Lights

Install was only 2 months ago but it appears to be of high quality

It is plug and play but you are stuck with a given length of cables to use (for my safe the cables were too long so I coiled them up)

I purchased the 5 light kit and added (2) 20" lights for a total of 7 light bars (max)

I angled the light bars at 45 degrees using the supplied velcro, 2 on each side of the door, one above the door and 1 at the bottom rear of each shelve

I used a glue gun and gravity to keep the cables in place (too much heat on the wires and safe fabric will melt them, be careful)

I really took my time to make sure the layout was perfect and my cables were out of the way before starting, took me 2 hours

After only 2 months of use I give it a 100%

20190117_154733.jpg

I ordered one these standard size safes LED light. Going to replace my two battery powered light with LEDs instead.

I installed my LED light kit in my safe. This is other safe that has no A/C outlets so keep a renewable mini dehumidifier in it. I got the battery pack instead. I used some glue to glue th Velcro strips for old 3 cell lights you can see on the left hand side. I should have just left the Velcro on. It has be very dry so my hygrometer show a little over 30% humidity.

Very quick install since just put the thin Velcro on sides, out the light strips on, put batteries in. I put the motion sensor in same place where my safe has it down on the far right side at the bottom.

2BE419F3-D745-4462-AE6C-E5E3E3071D01.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top