JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm. Have a Tractor Supply nearby? They often have some good promos. Or, there are the modular SnapSafes by Hornady. Take it down and take it with.

What's a good option for a grand? Need it for 7-8 AR's plus a couple pistols. Not a forever safe, moving to Albuquerque for my job.
Last one I bought several years ago was from these guys. Heard about them from another member here. So far been super happy with it. The Safe is of course China made. Same one is sold by many places with a different name stamped on them. They brought it to my home, driver let me look it over on the lift gate, then drove it into my garage on a pallet jack.

I like liberty safes.

Otherwise you can check harbor freight. They carry a brand called Union Safe Company.

1657242293308.png tractor supply in Sandy $1100 64 gun wide body

I bought the Costco Cannon safe on sale for $650.00, second Cannon safe I have bought now from them. First one was the slightly shorter version, $350.00 on sale down from $550.00. Nice safes for the money, Costco rotates which safes they sell, you just have to watch for the deals. Delivered to my dolly and I rolled it into my "gun room" storage area. Love Costco for gun safes.

The Cannon at Costco for 650 is the best price. I think they are made in China now though. Before Covid you could get the upgraded Liberty Centurion 24 for 650 on sale. I managed to snag the Liberty at that price right after Covid hit with free delivery from a local dealer. I like that it's made in USA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top