JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't surprise me that a politician would have someone removed who disagrees with them. The most upsetting thing to me in this video is that the police willfully go along with the suppression of this mans first and second amendment rights instead of arresting the man violating those rights.

The patriot at the end of the last video said "You woke a sleeping giant!" I hope so, If this video gets around maybe the sheeple will wake up. He's farrrr from perfect but they voted Rep. Chris Christie as gov. there's hope. Speaking of hope the one woman politician actually stood for the pledge! This video needs to go viral as it ticks people off on so many levels.

That video reminded me how the dissidents started in Berkeley in the 60's, a small voice about a wrong war drafting the young to fight the wrong war. History shows how this type small protest can expand. Maybe more of these type interactions need to be made public. I think most Americans would be appalled by the treatment citizens receive in exercising their political opinion and working within the system to be heard.

We, as nonmembers of the committee cannot.
Per Roberts Rules of Order, a Member of the committee can.

"The chair has the power to require nonmembers to leave the hall, or to order their removal, at any time during the meeting; and the nonmembers have no right of appeal from such an order of the presiding officer. However, such an order may be appealed by a member. That appeal is undebatable."

What happened was BS and handled wrong just because the chair didn't want to be insulted by the truth.

At some point in time the "Angry Villager Rule" will trump Roberts Rules. These people only have power because we allow it. As long as they don't over reach, we just get along with our lives. When they start stepping on us, we wake up. I've observed it happening even in my very far left neck of the North West woods.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top