JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's the deal... This bench is listed for $1,200 retail. If you donate $600 to the Second Amendment Foundation I will give the bench to you and drive up to 100 miles from Kennewick, WA to deliver it. Make arrangements with me BEFORE donating to SAF.

This is my Gun Rights Sculpture for December 2012. I plan on making one "Gun Rights Sculpture" per month for as long as this works out for me. Size, design, and price will vary.

FREE DELIVERY TO ENUMCLAW. A WAGuns member is offering to carry this bench, free of charge, from Grandview, WA to Enumclaw on Wednesday (2 Jan 2013)

Bear Bench on my website.

Free delivery assistance now being offered to Snohomish, WA "once or twice each month".
This is great! With forum members offering to help deliver my Gun Rights Sculptures, it's possible to generate $300 or more each month for the Second Amendment Foundation.

Please make arrangements with me BEFORE donating to SAF.

From the SAF website:
An additional benefit to any donor, sponsor or not, is that contributions to SAF are tax deductible due to the foundation's 501(c)(3) status.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top