JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For everyone that thinks there should be tougher gun restrictions there are at lest two against it. Hope the politicians are watching the poll as it is a clear indication to those that vote for gun control that they might not be around for long.

James Ruby

It's the 23% that are unsure that worry me. We need to get some clear, logical facts in front of them to they can understand the futility of more gun laws.

It's the 23% that are unsure that worry me. We need to get some clear, logical facts in front of them to they can understand the futility of more gun laws.

True that KC. Had a good chat with a customer of mine that falls into that "not sure" camp. We need to present the facts in a clear, concise, and intelligent way, and not be afraid to stand up for our principles and rights. If we don't, the 2A and the rest of the Constitution will just be a foot note in history.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top