Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Rights Pamphlet

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Thebastidge, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

If anybody is interested in getting a batch of the Oregon and Washington Gun Rights Pamphlets (developed over on Opencarry.org) I am about to order a large batch.

I would make them available in batches of 50 or 100 for 25 cents each plus shipping (and tax if you're in Washington, sorry.)

I would attach them but they exceed the forum limit. They are quite good and detailed tri-fold brochures. I am planning to get them professionally printed on glossy stock and since I am going to order several thousand for the price break and then GIVE THEM AWAY for FREE in my shop, I would like to recoup a bit of expense and spread the education around to other areas by letting you get some of the price break on smaller quantities than I must order.

2. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

Bump- no takers? I am ordering Friday.