JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't see a thread for this I might have missed it but maybe should have one to review guns that we own and want recommend or not recommend for others .so here I go I bought a Stoeger 3020 compact 20 GA for my nephew we went and shot some clay's yesterday and it worked great probley ran 75 to 100 rounds through it no problem 's it's a good first semi auto shot gun I would say the compact is the youth model it has a short stock it's very light only like 5lbs comes with some wedges to change the stock a little and 3 chokes IC .MOD AND A TURKEY didn't come with a full choke but I got a Carlson full for it .we ran 71/2 and some #4 and #2 shot and didn't have a problem with any so far so good my nephew is on waiting list for hunting safety class so next year will be the in the field test Lol

:)
I didn't see a thread for this I might have missed it but maybe should have one to review guns that we own and want recommend or not recommend for others .so here I go I bought a Stoeger 3020 compact 20 GA for my nephew we went and shot some clay's yesterday and it worked great probley ran 75 to 100 rounds through it no problem 's it's a good first semi auto shot gun I would say the compact is the youth model it has a short stock it's very light only like 5lbs comes with some wedges to change the stock a little and 3 chokes IC .MOD AND A TURKEY didn't come with a full choke but I got a Carlson full for it .we ran 71/2 and some #4 and #2 shot and didn't have a problem with any so far so good my nephew is on waiting list for hunting safety class so next year will be the in the field test Lol
That kid has a great uncle. :)

IMAG0636.jpg lol have to work on his stance but after five or six misses he started hitting

I didn't see a thread for this I might have missed it but maybe should have one to review guns that we own and want recommend or not recommend for others .
I used to belong to a now defunct firearms/hunting forum elsewhere on the net and whenever we wanted to post a review we'd just include the phrase "Range Report" in the subject line.
Then everyone knew that thread was going to be about the actual performance of that actual gun, as posted by the actual person who actually went out and actually shot the actual gun.....actually!
...worked like gangbusters. =)

Dean

Please humour an old man and do some punctuation in there?

Thanks in advance.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews