JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have caused the death of something like 25,000 Iraqi's and Afghans during our invasion and occupation of those countries. Iraq had nothing whatsoever to do with 9-11. So in terms of a raw body count, we are killing at least 10 muslims for every American death, and only a small percentage of those we kill have any connection to terrorism at all.

The "Christians" who commit murder and terrorism arent any different from the "Muslims" who commit murder and terrorism. Both are in violation of the faith they ascribe to; and both are but small, lunatic fringe groups that in no way represent the mainstream beliefs of either faith.

Equating "Muslim" with "Jihadist" is about as accurate as equating "Christian" with "Ku Klux Klan". It is ignorant and it is racist. More importantly it is dangerous, because the fact is that we are now making enemies faster than we can possibly kill them.

I challenge the accuracy of your 'facts' regarding the number of Iraqi civilians killed. War is war my friend. It is bound to happen in some fashion, but not on the scale you make it seem like. When a US patrol is ambushed and dozens of men carrying AK's, RPK's, and RPG's come running out to kill our guys, no one is going to stop shooting them simply because the headcount. Furthermore, I don't recall anyone saying we are going to take down Saddam because of 9-11. Saddam needed to go for unrelated issues. And although they have found Al Queda training centers within the Iraq border, it more had to do with Saddams wish to terrorize us psycologically. He did this (by his own admission) by leading us to believe he had the technology and resoarces to produse a large number of WMD's. Please do not start in with the typical liberal "there was no WMD's". I know they have not found solid evidence that they had the ability to produce them. They have however found places set up to be able to attempt to produce enriched uranium (centerfuges and everything), and they have known for decades that he had things like weapons grade anthrax and CS gas at his disposal.

Last Edited:
We have caused the death of something like 25,000 Iraqi's and Afghans during our invasion and occupation of those countries. Iraq had nothing whatsoever to do with 9-11. So in terms of a raw body count, we are killing at least 10 muslims for every American death, and only a small percentage of those we kill have any connection to terrorism at all.

The "Christians" who commit murder and terrorism arent any different from the "Muslims" who commit murder and terrorism. Both are in violation of the faith they ascribe to; and both are but small, lunatic fringe groups that in no way represent the mainstream beliefs of either faith.

Equating "Muslim" with "Jihadist" is about as accurate as equating "Christian" with "Ku Klux Klan". It is ignorant and it is racist. More importantly it is dangerous, because the fact is that we are now making enemies faster than we can possibly kill them.

So tell me, are there jihadist that are non muslim? Are we at war with "Christians"? You seem to have no ability to determin who this post warning was about, Muslim jihadist.

jj

And although they have found Al Queda training centers within the Iraq border, it more had to do with Saddams wish to terrorize us psycologically.

I'm challenging you to quote a source on finding Al Qaeda training centers in Iraq that predate the US invasion.

I can think of no logical reason why terrorists would buy them from convenience stores in Fresno, CA. and then try to smuggle them "up into Canada and from there into Afghanistan".

Im thinking someone forgot to wear their tinfoil hat...

Calderone blaming the drug wars in Mexico on gun shows and dealers in the US! (and the Democraps giving him a standing ovation in the US!!) All while calling for stricter gun controls in the US when he can't even control what happens in his country.

... Saddam needed to go for unrelated issues. And although they have found Al Queda training centers within the Iraq border, it more had to do with Saddams wish to terrorize us psycologically. He did this (by his own admission) by leading us to believe he had the technology and resoarces to produse a large number of WMD's....

Saddam wanted to maintain the illusion that he still had WMD's to deter attacks from both Israel and Iran.

The WMD's he used against Iran during the Iran/Iraq war were provided by us.

And Saddam and Al Queda despised one another; Saddam was a dictator who had no desire for Islamic fundamentalist terror groups within his country. And to Al Queda, Saddam Hussein was an apostate, a "phony" impure Muslim who drank alcohol, fornicated, and had formed alliances in the past with the United States.

Iraq posed no threat to the United States. Iraq had never launched terror attacks against the United States. The entire case for our invasion of that nation was a fraud.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top