JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you register?

• Sure, I have nothing to hide.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No. Registration today, confiscation tomorrow.

Votes: 54 98.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
How do you feel about registering your guns?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2225503/posts
BELLEVUE, Wash., April 8 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on April 7 acknowledged that gun registration is on her agenda, days after Attorney General Eric Holder told reporters in Mexico that the Second Amendment would not "stand in the way" of administration plans to crack down on alleged gun trafficking to Mexico.

"These are alarming remarks from Speaker Pelosi and Attorney General Holder," said Second Amendment Foundation founder Alan Gottlieb. "It appears that the Obama administration and Capitol Hill anti-gunners have dropped all pretences about their plans for gun owners' rights, and it looks like the gloves are coming off."

Pelosi's revelation came during an interview on ABC's Good Morning, America. While insisting that Congress "never denied" the gun rights of American Citizens, Pelosi told Roberts, "We want them registered. We don't want them crossing state lines..."

I don't own any guns. They were all lost in a boating accident.
Practice saying that in front of a mirror at least twice a day.

I don't own any any more either... I've sold them all in face to face sales to private parties, proven to me to be Washington residents. Had to, the economic times brought on us by government meddling and all.... After I spent all my money for taxes and inflated prices, I realised I can't eat guns.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top