JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This sunday our club is open to the public,range fee is 5 bucks.Three covered ranges with benches and movable target holders. 150 yard,50 yard,and a shorter 'pistol' range.
It's about 25 minutes East of Woodland,you can also go North out of Battle Ground on the Lewisville Hiway,SR 503.Turn in on Davis Rd,look for the huge sawblade sign on the left.

very low key,no range Nazi RO's,just remember SAFETY FIRST.

I'll be there about 9:30 with my son and grandson,hope some of you here will join us and shoot at a very nice range out in the country.

<broken link removed>

I visited this club once and was interested in joining but could never get any information about dues, sign up process, etc. Anybody know what the costs are?

400.00 membership fee +50.00 annual dues +4.00 key deposit. GULP ..now don't have the big one yet.

options:
pay all at once + 4.00 key deposit, ,or
pay 250.00 up front +4.00 key deposit,and 9 quarterly payments of 25.00 , or
pay 100.00 up front,+4.00 key deposit, and pay 9 MONTHLY payments of 43.75
Must be an NRA member

for this you get access any day of the week that the range is not reserved.Just drive in,pay the 3.00 range fee,do your shooting and pickup after yourself.you are ur own RO,which is really great !
I"ll be there tomrrow and will grab a fresh applicataion to scan into a word doc..or have the wife do it the right way. lol

hope this helped ?
MIke

400.00 membership fee +50.00 annual dues +4.00 key deposit. GULP ..now don't have the big one yet.

options:
pay all at once + 4.00 key deposit, ,or
pay 250.00 up front +4.00 key deposit,and 9 quarterly payments of 25.00 , or
pay 100.00 up front,+4.00 key deposit, and pay 9 MONTHLY payments of 43.75
Must be an NRA member

for this you get access any day of the week that the range is not reserved.Just drive in,pay the 3.00 range fee,do your shooting and pickup after yourself.you are ur own RO,which is really great !
I"ll be there tomrrow and will grab a fresh applicataion to scan into a word doc..or have the wife do it the right way. lol

hope this helped ?
MIke

Thanks, Mike

I might just have to take a run out there tomorrow to check it out. Open to the public, eh? Guess I'll bring along the M1 and AR-15 to check the back stops. Since you live in Washougal, do you find it quicker to go through Battleground or through Woodland?

Ken

Battle Ground is a bit faster,but I'll go one way come back the other somtimes.BG is closer tho. yep,bring guns and ammo,our backstops will get 'er done.
I'll be full up tomorrow,in the van,but if u decide u like it we can ride up together sometime if u like.
Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads