JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a great time today. About 2k people, and some great speakers. Very cold there today! Hope it makes a difference.

That's my beautiful wife. Kinda cool to spend our 22nd year anniversary at the 2nd amendment rally! :)

IMG_3494_zps8f7ba41c.jpg

IMG_3482_zpsd0ec3f13.jpg

Today was amazing!!! I love citizens' right to open carry! I've never felt better than being surrounded by like-minded people. I loved everysecond of it!!!

I believe it was more like 4,000, was the guy with 2 Don't Tread on Me flags, a 1775 Revolution era tricorn hat and two black rifles. Glad to see you all standing tall

It will make a difference.. the way legislators look at it, for each of us attending there are at least 100 in WA who totally agree.. and a lot more who are pretty dern close to our position

was Glad we made the drive down. Little over two hours to get there, but well worth it.
Had my whole family in tow, beautiful wife and my awesome four year old twins. They had a whole handful of small American flags they were handing out to other little kids.
I was wearing my constitution shirt which seemed to gather more attention then I am used to having..

Found it funny that there was no issue with me to enter and walk around the capital building open carring a sidearm.. but NO BALLOONS! we need to get those out NOW! Even the twins looked at here like she was nuts.
Good times.
Met a couple of you from here in person. Always good to put a face to the name, being up here in the north end and being allergic to the city I don't get that chance much.

It was well worth the drive from Lake Stevens. I was surrounded by people the LSM and Leviathan consistently refer to as violent crazies (most of whom were well armed) and I felt perfectly safe and at ease.

It was good to see such a huge turnout; a lot better than Ceasefire managed in downtown Seattle a week ago. Here's my roundup and analysis

Gun owners draw line against extremist legislation

Crowding capitol campuses across the country, including a major turnout in Olympia, America's gun owners took the offensive Saturday against what they view as extremist gun control measures now proposed at the federal and state levels.

<broken link removed>

Now, if we can get them to come back for any hearings on any anti-gun measures, we'll be in good shape.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top