JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This again... it never works, but they keep trying. Maybe, just maybe, people are stupid enough today? If not today, then maybe tomorrow?

Until I see people running in the streets shooting their firearms at windows, houses and vehicles like its the wild west, or simply dying from merely touching an evil black rifle.. I will NEVER believe firearms are a public health crisis.

This nonsense needs to stop. The underhandedness with packaging under-the-table laws using various bills as a vehicle to push agenda is sick. We need a bill banning this. The perversion and exploitation of "emergency clauses" or "crisis" clauses where items are pushed through behind closed doors via liberal elitists that control the state instead of voted on on by the public, has to end.

Way more deaths from drugs than guns yet nobody on the left is outraged. Yet they give people free needles for heroin and safe injection sites, all publicly funded.
Following the same logic, where the bubblegum is my free ammo and why aren't they paying for my membership at Johnson Creek? I for one at the moment am full of fake outrage.

This again... it never works, but they keep trying. Maybe, just maybe, people are stupid enough today? If not today, then maybe tomorrow?
Actually, it ALWAYS works... for it's intended purpose. Reducing violence is NOT the intended purpose. The true intention is to increase power. Period! That's why they double down in the face of the total abject failure of "gun control" to reduce violence anywhere it's been "successfully" applied. In fact, it's almost unarguable that in reality it INCREASES violence where applied.

A public health analogy is apt, it's just being intentionally, inaccurately framed. The 2nd Amendment is the vaccine against tyranny and the violence and mass mass murder that inevitability accompanies it. Gun control advocates are, in the public health context, "anti-vaxxers". They harp on the undeniable downside of guns in irresponsible hands while totally ignoring the vastly greater use in defense of self anf liberty. Even worse, these "anti-vaxxers" aren't content with just not having to do it themselves, they demand NO ONE be vaccinated against crime and tyranny.

As always, if you ask the wrong question, you get the wrong answer.

Actually, it ALWAYS works... for it's intended purpose. Reducing violence is NOT the intended purpose. The true intention is to increase power. Period! That's why they double down in the face of the total abject failure of "gun control" to reduce violence anywhere it's been "successfully" applied. In fact, it's almost unarguable that in reality it INCREASES violence where applied.

A public health analogy is apt, it's just being intentionally, inaccurately framed. The 2nd Amendment is the vaccine against tyranny and the violence and mass mass murder that inevitability accompanies it. Gun control advocates are, in the public health context, "anti-vaxxers". They harp on the undeniable downside of guns in irresponsible hands while totally ignoring the vastly greater use in defense of self anf liberty. Even worse, these "anti-vaxxers" aren't content with just not having to do it themselves, they demand NO ONE be vaccinated against crime and tyranny.

As always, if you ask the wrong question, you get the wrong answer.

Mostly I agree. Except AFAIK the public health connection is not buying them power. Because it does not further their anti-related efforts. It just hasn't worked. It's a FAIL. The antis are succeeding elsewhere, but people and lawmakers are not buying the supposed health connection. Despite what the media would have us believe.

As a relatively new CC'er, I find that the landscape has skewed since I was young.

I used to ask, "What activity is illegal?".

Now I am thinking, "How do I get through the day without becoming a felon?".

A public health analogy is apt, it's just being intentionally, inaccurately framed. The 2nd Amendment is the vaccine against tyranny and the violence and mass mass murder that inevitability accompanies it.
Correct, with gun owners providing herd immunity to the (overwhelmingly) oblivious non-gun owners.

Hasn't "worked" YET. Give the "News" Ministry of Propaganda a little more time to repeat the lie...

The MSM has been the willing propagandist in this health scam before... they will continue to try. What is different today is a general mood among young people that guns are bad... guns are the problem... guns are worse than "white privilege"!

I am non-white. However, being male and educated and working in an office, I understand that my position is not earned but was purchased by the blood of slaves I did not own, not the least reason of which is my ACTUAL ancestors are First Nation.

I know I owe myself reparations - I just don't know what my grievance is worth, dollar-wise!

I am non-white. However, being male and educated and working in an office, I understand that my position is not earned but was purchased by the blood of slaves I did not own, not the least reason of which is my ACTUAL ancestors are First Nation.

I know I owe myself reparations - I just don't know what my grievance is worth, dollar-wise!

I had to look that up. Learned something new:

I guess this is not a good time to complain about overfishing the Columbia salmon/steelheed runs??? ;););)

I am not militant about origins. I was adopted in '66 and only met my birth mother last winter.

I grew up brown skinned in the Willamette Valley in the 70's.

These kids wouldn't know 'racism' if it walked up to them and punched them just because.

Ask me how I know.

Finally some action from government that will feed the poor, house the homeless, eradicate corruption in business and politics, eliminate addiction, and conquer gang violence. We all sleep better tonight knowing our politicians are fighting the good fight. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top