JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been dealing with a new upstart gun shop here in springfield- gun pro shooting supplies. The shop is a family run business. The owner neal is a really nice guy, very helpfull. They have a decent selection of handguns and a few rifles, most are trade in's. Their prices on ammo are pretty good. They have a good selection of ammo, one of the few places with cheap .380.
They have been receiving out of state gun shippments for me for 30.00.
20.00 to recieve a gun plus 10.00 for background. Cheapest I've heard of anywhere in the area.
Also, neal was an olympic shooter. He has his medals he won in a glass case in the store- way cool.
They are not as big as barron's den but they are cheaper and if anything, it's somewhere else to go other than mazama's or barron's.

Home

I was looking at a couple of .22s today and he had them cheaper than on Gun Broker by a few dollars. I have been in several times and have always enjoyed the conversation. I am a volunteer for the CCA and they were nice enough to donate to our organization just a few months after he opended.
Glad to see him there as soon as I get the money I will be buying a .22 from him. Highly recommended!:s0155:

Can't say enough good things about Neal and his shop. Every time I walk in I'm able to get what I need in a timely matter and him and his staff are always friendly and helpful which is more than I can say about other some other shops I've been too.

Will continue to shop there even though its out of my way. Thats how highly I think of the place.

This store is easily my favorite gun store in Lane County. I was in there a few days ago and they had just gotten a few M&P Shield 9mm. Not only were they cheaper than other stores, but Neal offered to hold one for me until I got paid. When I asked about them at Cabelas, they told me there was a waiting list that was 60 people long and they had no idea when they'd get any in. The only downside to Gun Pro, IMO, is that it's a small store with limited selection, which is a drawback for people like me that like to go in and gawk :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top