JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone catch this Diane Feinstein wannabe on the radio Sunday Morning? She was on with some waaay left lib talking head, spinning the facts into butter. Same station Lars Larson is on.

According to Ginny:

There have been 74 MASS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS since Sandy Hook.
The weapons used at Reynolds High were not secured, couldn't have been if the kid got them.
The parents of the shooter should be held CRIMINALLY liable.
The Sheriff should be inspecting the storage of all firearms.

Those were just a few- I changed the station when I reached my upchuck point.

You know what was really ironic?

I was on my way to Clark Rifles when I heard all of this.

74? Nice, that is around one a week. I wonder why we didn't hear about them...

Hmmm, I wonder how she defines "mass school shootings". Maybe they don't include firearms?
I know there was a boy who was suspended for making a gun-shape with his fingers and pointing at other kids. There was someone else who grabbed the wrong backpack on his way to school, asked his teacher about his squirtgun, and... last I heard he was was expelled.

Sunday morning talk radio is hilarious! :D

Every time I think of Ginny I am like millions of other Americans, I buy a gun.
Ginny has helped buy a lot of guns. In the matter of parent's owning an AR15 platform and hundreds of rounds of ammo, Burdick touched on another topic: Ammo. Need more ammo. Thank you Ginny. Every time she shoots off her mouth another gun is born into the hands of lawful persons. When I joined the Marines I took an Oath of Office to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Unfortunately, Ginny can't say the same as she
is so offensive to most rational and logical folks it is easy to spot her hypocrisy.
Gun control is a dead horse but she continues to saddle up and go for a ride to nowhere.

I would love her to explain the sheriff inspection of gun storage idea. Lets just take Portland for example.
So you dont know who all has guns so you need to search every house. Then you dont know who bought a gun so you have to come back what.... every month? to do another check.

how many separate homes in Portland? 300,000 or so?

300,000 home checks every month for proper storage of guns.

Since you arent going to have tremendously inviting home owners for their monthly gun safe inspection, You'll probably need 3-5 armed inspection agents for every home. I'd say at least 30 minutes for a home inspection for a cooperative or incapacitated home owner.

So 32 home inspections per day, 5 agents per home inspection, 300,000 inspections per month would require 1562 officers doing daily inspections.

Ginny will need a force 1.5 times the size of the entire Portland police force to do her gun safe inspections for just Portland. That's assuming the home owners would not consider this a HUGE VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. How about if every home owner demands a warrant before their home inspection. So lets add an army of judges to agree to those thousands of searches.

This is why I hate every single politician. They talk a bunch of BS and have not even put one ounce of thought into how ridiculous implementing their idea would work.

Gun poll on Oregonlive. Should we pass another law? This time to make it a crime for kids to have access to guns? Which means Ginny Burdick, (the gun control super nazi queen) will need to come into your house and inspect your gun safe to make sure you are abiding by her law. Violations of the 2nd Amendment and the 4th Amendment. Please vote no on this poll.
http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/06/should_oregon_make_it_a_crime.html
I have a 48 gun safe I will volunteer to be first in line . I am not sure if you can open from the inside. Guess they could find out

The crappy thing about this poll is that I somewhat agree that people who allow their kids unsupervised access to their guns are doing something bad for society and should be held responsible if anything happens.

However... But... Hold your horses...

Not. One. More. Inch.

I'm tired of these gun-grabbing lib-tards trying to take away every single gun in my safe and yours by trying to push through any darn law they can get Oregon or this nation to swallow. It's for the children...

Here is the danger of allowing the gun storage inspection:
  • Virtually every household has a firearm, but since there is no registration we can just assume that any house has a firearm.
  • Now there is no need for a search warrant, since they can just come at any time of day unannounced on the pretext of an inspection. They can root around your possessions anywhere in your home "looking" for unsecured firearms.
It's not about safety. It's about tyranny. It always has been. It always will be.

The search-the-safe-at-any-time thing is pure Australia. After they went full retard in Aussie land, cops can go to any house unannounced, without any warrant, and ask to see every gun in your house--and they have a list!

That is the goal of the progressive left...to get access to every law-abiding citizen's gun safe and be able to only see single-shot muzzleloaders.

Voted No.

And as others have said I also see an "ammunition cap" bill trying to be passed. It amazes me when I watch a news clip and the anchors say "they confiscated a Ruger10/22 along with 100 rounds of ammunition at the maniacs residence!" The lack of knowledge of this culture is astounding.

As for looking in my safe: Well, I'm not going to say what I'm thinking.

Eagle

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads