JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dad worked with Bob Larson who owned Cascade Armory. Bob passed away from cancer 2 yrs ago and left everything to my dad. Bob was a gun smith and left tons of parts for fixing guns.

My question is do you have to have an FFL to sell parts for guns. Not lowers oranything like that but parts to fix guns ALL types of guns. My dad has all these parts and worked with Bob for years but has no need for all of them. So are there rules for selling parts if you own them and want to sell them.

I know this is kind of vauge and I will get more detals as to what the parts are but they are vast.

hit gunbroker to sell your parts.set a reserve so ya don't loose anything and let them bid on them.also put a WTS add on a few boards,set a price and see what happens.no need for an FFL or LLC to sell the parts.many people need parts either cause they are missing or replacement for broken,worn out or just to have spares.

Anything considered a firearm (Hint usually the parts with the serial number) will require an FFL to transfer outside the state or ship. FTF in the state with resident in the state is perfectly legal and does not require an FFL. Gun parts not considered firearms can be sold anyway you want legally.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top