JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was young(er), Sears and Montgomery Wards both sold rifles, shotguns, and handguns in their stores and through their catalogs. JCPenney sold long guns. Nobody thought anything of it, but then firearms where mainstream just a few short decades ago. Target sold them also. Virtually every neighborhood hardware store sold, at least, 22 rifles and a variety of common centerfire hunting ammuntion along with .22 short, long, and long rifle ammo.

When I was young(er), Sears and Montgomery Wards both sold rifles, shotguns, and handguns in their stores and through their catalogs. JCPenney sold long guns. Nobody thought anything of it, but then firearms where mainstream just a few short decades ago. Target sold them also. Virtually every neighborhood hardware store sold, at least, 22 rifles and a variety of common centerfire hunting ammuntion along with .22 short, long, and long rifle ammo.

I am in my late 30's and I remember those days. It to bad we have lost that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top