JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a hunch, but I think the GOFRO guy wasnt even a gun owner to begin with.... I find it odd that a guy whos into guns enough that even builds his own pistol range on his own property, only buys a HiPoint.

My hunch is he only bought the cheapest option possible so he could resonate with gun owners which is their strategy. Cant call yourself a gun owner unless you own a gun so just go get the cheapest one since your not really into it.

Its possible hes just into HiPoints, but anyone whos into guns knows they arent the most ergonomic for home defense. If he owned another he would have used it in the video

My hunch is he only bought the cheapest option possible so he could resonate with gun owners which is their strategy. Cant call yourself a gun owner unless you own a gun so just go get the cheapest one since your not really into it.

Its possible hes just into HiPoints, but anyone whos into guns knows they arent the most ergonomic for home defense. If he owned another he would have used it in the video

I visited the Hi Point forum (yeah, it exists) a few years back. There are some crazy rabid Hi Point fans out there - and they take that stuff seriously. Kind of fun to watch them get so serious over a $150 pistol.

I visited the Hi Point forum (yeah, it exists) a few years back. There are some crazy rabid Hi Point fans out there - and they take that stuff seriously. Kind of fun to watch them get so serious over a $150 pistol.

Nothing wrong with a HiPoint but I bet virtually every one of those fanboys owns several guns much nicer.

The HiPoint choice is just odd to me for a guy who can afford to own property he can legally shoot on in his back yard....

I partially disagree with your comment.............. I really don't think that they're trying to "resonate with gun owners" (which they will to a degree, especially with the Fudds), instead I think they are trying to use the "gun owner" pretense to perpetuate the lie that "the majority of gun owners support gun control, it's just those evil blood thirsty gun nuts of the NRA stopping the "reasonable restrictions" that would put an end to all "gun violence"". Their goal is to trick the those in the middle* into supporting gun control restrictions, because hey, real honest to God gun owners support them.

Ray

The fellow lost his brother in law at one of the mall shootings. Sad.

If I recall correctly, I believe that crazy person was interrupted from further killings by a CHL holder. If that is true (honestly I don't know), it was completely glazed over in the piece and by that fellow.

The fellow lost his brother in law at one of the mall shootings. Sad.

If I recall correctly, I believe that crazy person was interrupted from further killings by a CHL holder. If that is true (honestly I don't know), it was completely glazed over in the piece and by that fellow.

Its true, an armed citizen confronted that shooter who then killed himself.

He purposely didnt include that fact because it doesnt support their hidden anti-gun agenda. If you look on their web page "take the pledge"...

Pledge #4 says "I will support the rights of my fellow citizens to be free from intimidation by the open display of guns in public. I will avoid the unnecessary carrying of firearms in public, particulary in places where children are present"

Take the Pledge

He purposely didnt include that fact because it doesnt support their hidden anti-gun agenda. If you look on their web page "take the pledge"...

Pledge #4 says "I will support the rights of my fellow citizens to be free from intimidation by the open display of guns in public. I will avoid the unnecessary carrying of firearms in public, particulary in places where children are present"

Take the Pledge

Sad.

Pledge #4 ....................I will avoid the unnecessary carrying of firearms in public......
WTF, I make no such pledge, nor will I ever! I WILL CARRY when ever and how ever I feel is needed and damn any one else's opinion of that! AND, if there are children present, so much the better and my positive attitude and appearance will demonstrate that guns are and should be a common sight, and that the people that carry them are good people with nothing to fear! Further more, kids will naturally become interested in guns and want to learn more, and that will make more gun owners!
No wonder they don't want us to carry, especially Open carry, they don't want us generation more gun owners!

Pledge #4 ....................I will avoid the unnecessary carrying of firearms in public......
WTF, I make no such pledge, nor will I ever! I WILL CARRY when ever and how ever I feel is needed and damn any one else's opinion of that! AND, if there are children present, so much the better and my positive attitude and appearance will demonstrate that guns are and should be a common sight, and that the people that carry them are good people with nothing to fear! Further more, kids will naturally become interested in guns and want to learn more, and that will make more gun owners!
No wonder they don't want us to carry, especially Open carry, they don't want us generation more gun owners!

Exactly this!!! :s0101:

Whats sad is how they lie and decieve with their true prohibition agendas hidden under the guise of 'safety' and 'common sense' they have to lie and decieve to make it happen. Why cant they just at least be honest and open about it and just say they want to prohibit all carrying of guns in public?

Gun rights supporters have been teaching and promoting gun safety for years and asking for better mental health care and to keep convicted violent offenders behind bars or institutionalized...

But they dont care about what works, take the pledge to spread their agenda, as long as you dont carry your gun at the mall....

Last Edited:
I most parts of Colorado, Wy, and many other Pro Gun areas, every one openly carries a pistol Cowboy style mostly, and they ( and I) carry nice, fancy pistols that draw attention and admiration! The kids know the differences as much as we do, and they even comment!
I had a little girl, maybe 6 say to her Daddy, look daddy, that nice man has a nice 1911 on his hip, her Daddy says quietly, Yes he sure does! I turn and look him in the eye with a big grin on my face, and note the Ruger BlackHawk on his hip! I sure do wish we could all live in a country like this, where people have respect for each other, and kids are mostly free from fear!

An Armed Society is a polite society! When every one is armed, every one is truly equal!

I hate to use the term "wolf in sheep's clothing" because we are not sheep.

But I don't like any group appearing (by name) to be pro 2A, while pushing "reasonable compromises" that are really just sly steps toward the ultimate goal of outright gun bans, one sneaky, harmless-looking little increment at a time.

Of course libtards will side with them! And wonder why I don't.

Last Edited:

Take the Pledge

I never ever carry firearms in public unnecessarily, as carrying a firearm is necessary for self defense/protection, no matter where I'm at.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top