JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I urge everyone to watch Mayor DiBlasio's one on one with Sean Hannity tonight. Watch and listen to his gymnastics when asked about private gun ownership, taxes and green energy/climate change. Portland, Seattle mayors and Or /Wa governors are all on the same page.
Still shaking my head.

There you have it. The answer to a simple question is the question I decide to answer.

Should every American be allowed to own a gun?

Thank you. Blue is my favorite color. I've answered your question.

Made it a little over halfway through. I don't know how. Who won The "Talk over the other person the loudest" game at the end?

As intriguing as this spectacle may seem, I won't (purposely) waste my time watching evil do what it does.... especially when I already know what the outcome will be.

He and his ilk already have their reward, and they'll receive it either in this life or the next one to come.... they better duck real low when the bill comes due, not that it'll help.

Didn't click... :s0154:

Hidden within the blather and doublespeak is the phrase, "... the question is how to get the guns out of our society...".

If that's the question he finds pertinant when asked if Americans have the right to own guns, then that's all the answer I need.

Not that there was any question to start with.

Made it a little over halfway through. I don't know how. Who won The "Talk over the other person the loudest" game at the end?

I caught it when it came on TV and lasted about 10 seconds...

As intriguing as this spectacle may seem, I won't (purposely) waste my time watching evil do what it does.... especially when I already know what the outcome will be.

^^^ This

DiBlasio is your standard NYC cr@p weasel. (I am well qualified to comment about such people).

Can't talk about NYC, nor any other E Coast place, here doncha know! :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top