JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This unabashed gun collector loves his firearms, but since I-594 passed, he is considering selling back some of his most prized possessions.

This has to be fake. It's hard to beleive that this so called "gun collector" would sell his guns because...

"They just don't want to make a mistake in transferring a firearm to someone who shouldn't have a firearm," said Terry Rodgers, a Spokane gun store owner.

Why if you're a collector would your guns be transfered to "someone who shouldn't have a firearm", especially if they are your "prized possessions"? Unless he fears letting that somone hold one of his guns breaks the law.

I'm also not so sure about...

"The number of gun permits issued last year dropped by 39 percent."

Why would I594 have anything to do with the number of "permits" (assuming he means CPL) issued last year?

This whole article makes no sense.

Ray

Last Edited:
Makes sense if you read between the lines and look past the weak reporting.

Normally people who would sell a gun to free up some cash would do so in private ftf transfers to get top dollar. Now they don't want to deal with the hassle so they run it to their lgs and be done with it. That is why there is an increase in guys selling guns to shops.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top