JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
American gun rights activists, and the National Shooting Sports Foundation have “taken off the gloves” following yesterday’s disclosure by CBS News and confirmed by the Associated Press that Mexico has retained a high-profile United States legal firm to possibly sue U.S. gun makers for the violence in that country,....

<broken link removed>

How can a foreign government sue an American business selling products inside the USA?

Personally I have had more than enough of mehico and the massive violence and related crimes it exports to my country and would be willing to invade and deport them all someplace far away, and make mehico a safe US vacation spot for US citizens

The un-American law firm of Reid Collins & Tsai can kiss my frosty sack.
and
President Felipe Calderon can kiss my frosty sack.

Did you see the article citing the Washington Post that quoted Sarah Brady (aka Brady Campaign) as saying President Obama assured her that they were working hard on gun control but had to be "under the radar." Maybe this is part of under the radar: Let Mexico do the legwork. Let's see if the administration tells Mexico to make hay. Not holding my breath.

<broken link removed>

How can a foreign government sue an American business selling products inside the USA?

Personally I have had more than enough of mehico and the massive violence and related crimes it exports to my country and would be willing to invade and deport them all someplace far away, and make mehico a safe US vacation spot for US citizens

Great idea, we could push them all into Central America, then build a good barrier

Great idea, we could push them all into Central America, then build a good barrier

I'm sure the average of 9,100 US citizens whom illegal aliens kill each year would thank us from beyond the veil, not to mention all the persons in the future who would be spared from that and all the other crimes they commit such as rape

20 years ago if someone had asked me "Can one country invade and take over another, technologically advanced and militarily superiority country, without using military forces?" I would have answered "Not possible".
Yet it is happening.

20 years ago if someone had asked me "Can one country invade and take over another, technologically advanced and militarily superiority country, without using military forces?" I would have answered "Not possible".
Yet it is happening.

Because we are not morally superior any more.. it's an issue of character (ours)

FYI that the attorney from the law firm of Reid Collins & Tsai that President Obama has appointed to the Southern Texas post was born in guess what country?

Perhaps the various states should sue Mexico for the cost of taking care of their citizens while they're "out of the country". Get some of the benefits that get handed out to illegals back.

Unfortunately they'd have to either sue in Mexico or The Hague and that would be a lost cause.

elsie

Perhaps the various states should sue Mexico for the cost of taking care of their citizens while they're "out of the country". Get some of the benefits that get handed out to illegals back.

Unfortunately they'd have to either sue in Mexico or The Hague and that would be a lost cause.

elsie

You're on to something - Let's make a trade pact - we'll make sure to stop our illegal exports to Mexico if they agree to stop their illegal exports to ours!!!

How you say.... well this is America, dont like something sue someone
Yea good luck on that... I dont think our country, well I dont think the Govt has there eyes open and would openly admit that expense.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top