JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just weird.
And why are these nutcases hearing voices all over.......

Did divine intervention prevent McDonald's massacre?

Did divine intervention prevent McDonald?s massacre?

its part of the affliction, paranoic schizophrenia they all have the same symptom and most think their head has been bugged by the telephone company & thats where the voices are coming from

the govt made this MESS....they cut essential budgets to line pockets elsewhere
no more health care for the mentally challenged, they get arrested for some minor craziness the judge orders 30 day evaluation they are diagnosed , medicated and released, you cant tell they have an issue when they are medicated BUT then the problem returns when they feel better and stop taking the meds, the voices begin to haunt them again and one cracks every so often....its not their fault they are insane and the govt doesnt care, but will conveniently blame guns
gundrug.jpg

WE NEED TO POUND THIS MESSAGE HOME, SO THEY FACE THE ISSUE AND STOP BLAMING LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS

gundrug.jpg

sounds like operator error to me. The man was hearing voices.... and acting on them.... there is no reason to suspect he could properly operate any gun (thank goodness). Id be curious to know what kind of semi auto it was, maybe given his capacity who knows where he got the gun and what mechanical condition it was in someone probably sold him a junk piece... not enough details in any articles to say why it only fired outside but not inside but it is a strange story.

Really wish a CC'er would have been there, could have added to the darwinism collective.
If that pistol had discharged properly quite a few folks could have been injured or dead.
Did anyone notice he didn't have the best situational awareness.
This is why I carry everyday (Especially with a round in the chamber).

If "divine intervention" stopped a gun from working in McDonald's but allowed one to go off in the face of a baby who's Mother had no money to give two thugs, we apparently need to pray to Ray Kroc and The Hamburglar.

I don't believe in an interventionist God. If someone pulled a trigger in my face and I heard a click, then he ran outside and it fired I would wonder if God did it. A crazy thing, no doubt. This is the upside to ignorant street thugs carrying Bryco 59's rather than S&W's.

Really wish a CC'er would have been there, could have added to the darwinism collective.
If that pistol had discharged properly quite a few folks could have been injured or dead.
Did anyone notice he didn't have the best situational awareness.
This is why I carry everyday (Especially with a round in the chamber).

:s0155:

And, ~Maybe~ it was Divine Interaction, ie.: God, I ~Do Believe~ God is capable, of as it is put "anything", do not transpose that to "then can God create a rock, that He can not Lift????" That is rubbish.

Another, of philip's True Stories, of his life.

FIRST, Since I can remember, I have believed in GOD. I have had ~some~ difficulty, along the way, separating out, what various "teachers", Nuns, Priests, Pastors & Ministers have tried to tell me is ~true~ I believe only in the Holy Bible, and a Juedao/Christian GOD. His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

With the above stated... Now, on to the story, circa 1980:

I owned a nice Chevy 9 passenger Station Wagon. I lived on a Four Wheel drive road, but was able to drive it up there in the summer, by riding the center ridge of the road, etc. The engine, had been "blue printed" from the crank shaft, its bearings on out... I wanted to swap that engine, into my Chevy 4WD Long Bed PU.

Well, a woman we knew, came for help.... Her abusive partner had really worked her over... She was moving into a different area of Ferry County, but needed help. We loaned her that vehicle... She moved. I told her, "as soon as I swap engines with my PU Truck, you can buy the car, and be assured you will have a dependable vehicle.

Boy Friends MO, was to calm down, hunt her down, beg her to return. When he saw the car, he sold it, claiming "Lost Title" ...

Wife and I heard what took place, went to collect whatever we could....
This is just back ground here, OK???

Well, they both knew, that I carried conceal carry, w/permit... And to show total respect, I showed them that I left my holstered Ruger, in my truck, with my wife...

Cutting to the scene now... In the house, while talking it over, the Woman goes crazy... And no more than eight feet from me, backs up, jacks the pump action shotgun, points... And pulls the trigger.

I had been in that house multiple times, No gun in there was left empty.... She is more angry, sets shot gun down, reaches into drawer, pulls out 38 derringer, pulls the hammer, clicks on .... Nothing, Twice.

She quit trying. Now, I KNOW these PEOPLE. They do Not Ever have unloaded weapons around them...

You tell me who intervened on my behalf. I say to this day GOD did that. I need no proof of God's miracles.

THAT IS NOT the only miracles I have seen, but they are very personal to me... And not one shred of false hood. It Happened exactly, as I wrote it.

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD, THREE TIMES OVER....

I have seen Angels. I have seen the Soul depart from not one, but two different loved ones.... My Wife... And my MOTHER.

In my later years, as a very Strong Willed CHRISTIAN, I have found it ~nearly impossible~ To lie, to make false accusations. Because, I know my Lord wants me to live free of that.

Your Miles May Vary, as the saying goes... But that is my life, those were real events, as written ....

Oh the end of that story, we were paid off in bartered goods, they raised honey bees, one gallon of honey. Her own Western Dance boots, became my wife's pride and joy, after her own Red Wing lumber jack styled boots that is :D and a bunch of other things, inconsequential, but it made them hurt...

Plus the small town Gossip, that happens, like when my Wife proudly wore those (Well Known BOOTS) into town, for Sunday Special Breakfast, at the Republic Cafe.....

Philip
If you don't believe in God, that is your right.... My GOD is up close & Personal to me. HE calls me, by Name, and I answer....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads