JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.courant.com/news/connect...ngton-lawsuit-state-court-20151001-story.html
This keeps going as it has been Those that care about their rights will lose. They wont even have to repeal the second amendment if this kind of stuff keeps going. Won't matter if we keep winning in the legislative areas either. For one it will force any and all Gun manufactures to set aside tons of money which will out price most of us common Joe types. As far as I know AR's and any other gun like that are still $1200-$2000 now.
haven't checked though, but thinking they have came up again? I know after Feinstein's 2013 Bill died they went back down, but thinking since Bans are back on the table again, they've came back up?

Last Edited:
I keep seeing too; on CNN about this, and it's very slanted. For one they show a M-16 rifle; of which has nothing to do with whatsoever the Bushmaster that was used, but they say the AR 15 is patterned after the military style one that is fully automatic. False, or very misleading reporting to say the least. One since NFA passed in 1933 no one can own a Fully automatic unless they go through the NFA steps. Secondly the AR-is only semiauto, and can only shoot one round at a time. Yes if you pull the trigger quickly it will fire quickly, but still it's only going to fire one round at a time. Thirdly it's not a high powered rifle which is what CNN keep saying. Anyway someone can sue them for slanted reporting? I'd sure like to try.

They still have not tackled the crazy video crap that FUELS the brains of the youth and in turn it splls over into the streets.

But then again .... IT ALL STARTS AT HOME.... and glad to say Duck Hunt was as wild as it got in our house.
LOL

Reading the commentary on this case makes it sound like a frivolous lawsuit. Only an activist judge would head down this slippery slope. Hopefully it is quashed with extreme prejudice.

All the more reason to make sure Scalia is replaced with another true constitutional judge, not some Obama anti-gun appointee like Sotomayor. Also a reason why we can't allow Hillary in office - she has already declared that she will do what she can to allow gun makers and sellers to be sued.

This election is too important to hand to the anti's. They are on a roll and won't stop until they get complete confiscation. Anyone who thinks that is not their end goal is severely deluded.

Last Edited:
Has anyone successfully sued Honda and Jack Daniels because some drunk fool ran over someone while driving home from the bar? I don't think so. Same logic should apply to this spurious lawsuit. I'm sorry you lost your kid to gunfire but the gun functioned just as it should; the guy handling it wasn't.

Might as well sue the makers of Call of Duty and Cinnamon Toast Crunch while we're at it.

If news media could be sued for "slanted" reporting, they would be in court 24/7/365.

Anyone can publish their own opinion as long as it isn't slander or libel. There is this thing called the First Amendment. :rolleyes:

I didn't see any mention of the PLCCA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act
Actually the media should be sued for false and inaccurate reporting by some pro-gun groups...

If firearms manufacturers can be sued for damages created by their product(s)....

How much more so the media... Spreading lies, deception, untruths and cowtowing to the liberals in charge...

They should be held liable for the damage and destruction their words impart on our society...

If you put the shoe on the other foot, they'd be wanting a great big cup of shut the funk up...

All the more reason to make sure Scalia is replaced with another true constitutional judge, not some Obama appointee like Sotomayor. Also a reason why we can't allow Hillary in office - she has already declared that she will do what she can to allow gun makers and sellers to be sued.

This election is too important to hand to the anti's. They are on a roll and won't stop until they get complete confiscation. Anyone who thinks that is not their end goal is severely deluded.
They're trying to provoke us into being more physical and losing control... What they don't realize, it'll get real ugly once the sleeping giant wakes up.

We do need to be move vocal and visible, but in a positive manner...

Conservative America has a civic responsibility this November to unseat the liberals, en masse, and return the power to a more conservative tribe...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top