JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"a party can be held liable for entrusting a product, in this case the Bushmaster rifle, to another party who then uses it to harm a third party."

Bushmaster did not entrust a gun to Lanza, but to a gun dealer. The dealer did not entrust the gun to Lanza, but to his mother. Did his mother entrust it to Lanza? I thought he stole it. Seems like there is not much here... But then, there is no justice in the criminal "Justice System", so anything is possible.

The revolution is coming soon.

It's why social media is so important. Don't let the 'deez_nuts' dominate the social media so the lay person only reads one side. Get out there on occasion and be sure to post a few counter views to give people at least something to think about.
Oh I do just not there I hate being out numbered, and since the Oregonian is a leftist Paper I wont' sully my time creating a account there.

Perhaps Reveloution is not necessary, just a coup to remove this unjust government and replace it with one that operates Constitutionally and is fully accountable to "We the People"

That's all that's really needed...
No that's exactly what needs to take place. were living in a pipe dream thinking otherwise because the more games we play the more rights we lose.

"a party can be held liable for entrusting a product, in this case the Bushmaster rifle, to another party who then uses it to harm a third party."

Bushmaster did not entrust a gun to Lanza, but to a gun dealer. The dealer did not entrust the gun to Lanza, but to his mother. Did his mother entrust it to Lanza? I thought he stole it. Seems like there is not much here... But then, there is no justice in the criminal "Justice System", so anything is possible.

The revolution is coming soon.

Sue his mother!

At some point that coup will happen and flies will drop around the feces like stones. When the dragon is awake the tide will turn.

The whole Newtown thing was a hoax. Adam L. probably never even existed, the lame doctored pics of him were probably partly pics of Ryan when he was younger. We're all going to lose our human rights because a bunch of sick criminals put on a hoax? Are we all that stupid? I'm disgusted that there is even any discussion over the fake event as if it was real, people keep talking about it as if it was actually real. We don't even live in reality anymore, we've all become a total joke, a bad joke upon us all.

After checking out some news sites online, some arguments against Bushmaster and Remington are that it is "unconscionable" to produce a product with the assumption that it is "in some way acceptable" to "commit murder" with the product.

Elsewhere, an argument is that the ads that Bushmaster and Remington target "young men, some of whom are inclined to violence."

These are weak arguments, imo. It is not acceptable to commit murder. Nobody is going to argue against that. A case of justifiable homicide, and one of murder are different animals.

And, while it may be true that a higher portion of young men are convicted of violent crimes than are young women, it is basic marketing strategy to discover your end user, and to market to them. It would be different, for example, if you marketed cigarette sales to minors. Indeed, it seems that the arguments are geared towards holding the firearm manufacturer liable for directing the owner of the firearm to break the law, but that is not what is going on here. One could bring up any number of cases of vehicular manslaughter, ad nauseam. Also, young men have the right to buy/own firearms.

I feel bad for these families, for their losses, but the perpetrator of the crime is dead, now, and they are barking up the wrong tree.

sources:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-battle-over-newtown-massacre-lawsuit-n523911

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/health/sandy-hook-lawsuit/

The only case they may have is if they can pinpoint an ad that incited people to go shoot other people and then prove somehow that Lanza had seen that ad. I think they'd have a better case for suing the video game manufacturers if they make the case that behavior is influenced by advertising. The maker of the weapon, unless they are quite clearly targeting people to go commit murder, should be absolved of any liability.

Perhaps the POTUS and the Federal Government should be named as co-defendants... Along with the drug companies...

Considering how many of these so called "mass shooters" DIDN'T have mental health issues????

I'll wait...:eek:

Crickets....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR