JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you guys (and Gals) do with your old gun magazines that you have finished reading? The ones I buy off the magazine rack I try to recycle so that others might read them. The ones that I subscribe to I usually tear off the front cover that has my name and address, and then I put them in the recycle bin. I started the removal of the address labels because you never know who might see them when you recycle. Someone seeing multiple gun magazines with your name and address might not be a trustworthy person! :s0131:

I cut off any label that has my name on it and then I leave them at the gun club.
There is quite a collection of older magazines to look through there. The new ones usually disappear within a day or so but seem to find there way back after a while.

How do you go about doing that?
Just ask around if anyone knows a soldier deployed overseas and get his or her address. The Post Office has a special one rate box and you have to fill out a customs form. I think you can send them to the USO and then they can distribute them at their rec centers in country. Our library at Mazar E Sharif had magazines that were years old. :)

Thats the best idea I have heard all day. I am down with sending mine, I will look into it. At moment I do not know any one over there. My sister in law will be going this spring.

Any one have a good address I'll start boxing up.

Thats the best idea I have heard all day. I am down with sending mine, I will look into it. At moment I do not know any one over there. My sister in law will be going this spring.

Any one have a good address I'll start boxing up.
Get a hold of organizations like "soldiers angels". They send things to soldiers that are donated...I recieved ALOT of boxes from them when I was over seas. They will make sure they get there, or get ahold of the Oregon Military Dept PAO section and they can get you information on Oregon Soldiers...

Here is a link to soldiers angels: <broken link removed>

Here is info to the PAO (Public Affairs Office):
Phone: 503-584-3917
Fax: 503-584-3912
[email protected]

sandman

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show