JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard you can drag an AK through mud, shoot little American round in it, then shoot big scary nuclear 7.62x39 through it.
Russian instructions for care and maintence in the field.

Gun jamb, hit with rock, jamb clear.
Gun no fire, check gun is loaded.
Gun need clean, piss down barrel and shoot, gun clean.
Gun sights off, hit with rock until gun shoot good.
Gun rusty, drop in sand and kick, rust gone.
Gun full of mud. See gun clean step.
Gun frozen, see gun clean step.
Gun broken, club enemy til dead.

The .308 Galil subjugates Caliphates, ravages their women and inspires militants to learn swimmin'... yes it does! :D

114FB943-86BB-44BB-80B2-B320321A0674.jpeg
AE4050A6-4ACA-4146-9A5C-52BD8ED3024C.jpeg C0C9DA72-A0C4-4E73-B559-09F5185D2EF2.jpeg

Russian instructions for care and maintence in the field.

Gun jamb, hit with rock, jamb clear.
Gun no fire, check gun is loaded.
Gun need clean, piss down barrel and shoot, gun clean.
Gun sights off, hit with rock until gun shoot good.
Gun rusty, drop in sand and kick, rust gone.
Gun full of mud. See gun clean step.
Gun frozen, see gun clean step.
Gun broken, club enemy til dead.

True.... I read it on the internet so I know its true.
I also heard the gun powder from a Commy 7.62x39 round will cure Syphilis

4: Pump Shotguns. The sound of the pump will scare em away! Not really. But it should have. Ive seen what a 12 gauge will do to a person up close. Devastating.

I too have used and seen just what a load of buckshot will do ...and yes "devastating" is a very appropriate term for what happens.
That said...
Here are my only two pump action shotguns I have at the moment.
Both are Remington 870 Wingmaster shotguns.
The first one is my very first gun...a 20 gauge from 1962 with a 28 inch barrel and Modified choke.
The second is a 12 gauge with a factory 18 inch barrel and Improved Cylinder choke , from 1981.
Both handle and shoot very nicely...Lots to be said for a good solid dependable pump action shotgun.
Andy
DSC06606.jpg

DSC06837.jpg

The 1911 v. All other combat handguns...

Glock is in there 5th generation, Springfield with the XD, Mod 2. S&W with the M&P series polymer pistols, Mod 2. After 108 years, John Moses Browning's Model of 1911 is only in its second generation, the Model of 1911A1... Let that sink in for a moment...

Nuff said...

Mic drop...

I too have used and seen just what a load of buckshot will do ...and yes "devastating" is a very appropriate term for what happens.
That said...
Here are my only two pump action shotguns I have at the moment.
Both are Remington 870 Wingmaster shotguns.
The first one is my very first gun...a 20 gauge from 1962 with a 28 inch barrel and Modified choke.
The second is a 12 gauge with a factory 18 inch barrel and Improved Cylinder choke , from 1981.
Both handle and shoot very nicely...Lots to be said for a good solid dependable pump action shotgun.
Andy
View attachment 549096

View attachment 549097
Nice...

Saw one when I picked up my 586-4 Which I love. But they had a Python for 3K ...
Some how I don't think the Mrs would approve it was near mint condition.
I was tempted, but was a want not a need. :confused:

.30-06 needs to crawl in a hole and RIP.

1911's suck and Glocks rule.

J/K. :D

I LOVE me some 1911 action although I don't generally shoot much .45ACP anymore.

I wasn't kidding about .30-06 though. Kicks like a mule and there are better options by far.

.30-06 needs to crawl in a hole and RIP.

1911's suck and Glocks rule.

J/K. :D

I LOVE me some 1911 action although I don't generally shoot much .45ACP anymore.

I wasn't kidding about .30-06 though. Kicks like a mule and there are better options by far.
Blasphomy!

May the flees of a thousand camels infest your underoos!

J/K
Hide:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top