JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went into my gun locker and starting to see some mold.
so I put in a Remington Mini Dehumidifier model 365 dryers.
The locker is not sealed very well, will this work.
Or are their are any other tricks you may have.
Charger

I have a gun safe heater and two of the bead dryers in mine. I have to change the bead dryers every 4 to 5 months. I sealed around the safe door with foam tape and have to push hard to close the door. The safe is in a heated room I'm sure that helps.

Wouldn't sealing the door make it worse? Any moisture that's in there when you close the door is now trapped in there, and having a warm dark place with moisture and no airflow is just asking mold to grow.

Works !!!! For me.... DampRid hanging moisture remover, as it pulls the moisture form the air it collets in bottom of bag. You can see the WATER. Level grow over time. LOVE IT get at bi mart target wal mart freddies.

Wouldn't sealing the door make it worse? Any moisture that's in there when you close the door is now trapped in there, and having a warm dark place with moisture and no airflow is just asking mold to grow.

Having the bead dryers in there pull all the moisture out of the air and contain it. Thats why they need to be changes when they get full of water.

Above are good. Clean it, seal it and dehumidify it! A quality safe dehumidifier isn't such a big investment when compared to damage to your valuable guns. Be sure to check your dwelling too, mold and mildew are dangerous, especially to kids! Good luck with!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top