JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[CarlMc]
I've been looking hard on the web for some useful information, but the main thing I got was that while many countries provided alchoholic rations to their troops (WW1&2,) the Americans provided no such thing. Any American looking for liquor had to find some on his own. In France, it was wine and cognac, but other than local beer, I've not been able to find anything else. I'm not a wine drinker, so I'm still looking.

Vietnam's history with France puts me right back to cognac and wine. Or whatever got snuck in, meaning no liquor was specific.
[CarlMc]

Staff Sergeant Barry Saddler sang...
There's VC all around us
It's looking bad I think
We can't do a thing Sarge so lets have a little drink
Of Bamiba, Bamiba, Bamiba, wah whoo
(Bamiba, Bamiba, Bamiba, wah whoo)

Last Edited:
Hey Carl, pray tell/elaborate upon your speciousness.

I'm mostly a vodka drinker and a creature of habit, but as I was pouring a shot the other night thinking about this gift from my wife, the combination of vodka and that rifle seemed odd, hence my train of thought over the proper drink. Vodka and my Mosin seemed perfectly rightous, obviously. I never asked that question relating to my FN FAL, although it would be really difficult to pin one down.

If my boss and wife let me have any feelings, I would almost think you hurt one. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top