JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun Ho brand pistol range case. Can hold four pistols and lots of gear.
This one does not have the mount for a spotting scope.
I don't have keys for the chintzy little locks either. Never had them.

I bought this case used with 3 pairs of pistol holders. I made two more out of wood, one with felt pads and one with leather pads, but only one will fit at a time. I'm including both so you can choose which one you want to use.
This case weighs just under 14 pounds empty, so it can get heavy to lug around.
These cost around $200.00 new. I'm selling this one for $80.00 if you come pick it up in Newberg.
PM me with questions or offers.

P1010152.jpg P1010153.jpg f2d9ae5b-1843-4370-bb53-58d44c535ff5.jpg

Gun Ho brand pistol range case. Can hold four pistols and lots of gear.
This one does not have the mount for a spotting scope.
I don't have keys for the chintzy little locks either. Never had them.

I bought this case used with 3 pairs of pistol holders. I made two more out of wood, one with felt pads and one with leather pads, but only one will fit at a time. I'm including both so you can choose which one you want to use.
This case weighs just under 14 pounds empty, so it can get heavy to lug around.
These cost around $200.00 new. I'm selling this one for $80.00 if you come pick it up in Newberg.
PM me with questions or offers.
bump

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top