JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GUN HATERS ATTEMPT TO HIDE EVIDENCE IN EFFORT TO DESTROY STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS

Anti-gun forces are pulling out all the tricks, including failing to report evidence and editing 911 tapes in an effort to sway the public against Stand Your Ground Laws.

Liberal anti-gun forces and race baiters have made much ado about George Zimmerman's use of deadly force in the Treyvon Martin case. They would like you to believe that Zimmerman, and anyone else who utilizes Stand Your Ground laws, are trigger happy gun slingers actively searching for trouble.

One NBC Miami reporter even went to far as to edit the George Zimmerman's 911 call in a manner that painted Zimmerman as the instigator.

Print media has been busy only publishing sweet cherublic pictures of Trevon Martin from 5 years ago rather than the up to date "gang banger" thug style Martin was known for in his recent years.

Other television stations have willfully failed to report or air pictures of the injuries George Zimmerman suffered after the supposedly saintly and innocent Treyvon Martin bashed and bloodied Zimmerman's head.

One NBC Miami reporter even went to far as to edit the the audio of George Zimmerman's 911 call to make it sound as if Zimmerman were willfull and bloodthirsty. ALL of this is designed to jade the public NOT ONLY against George Zimmerman, but ALSO against Stand Your Ground laws everywhere.

The gun haters want to strip American's of the right to protect themselves from violence. And they are clearly willing to lie, cheat and hide the truth in order to accomplish their objectives.

WE CANNOT LET THEM WIN! STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS MUST BE PROTECTED! And the TRUTH of the Zimmerman case must be revealed!

Stand Your Ground Laws In Jeopardy

ALERT: Anti-gunners use Trayvon Martin case to attack gun rights across the country.

The gun haters want to snatch away your right to protect and defend your family against violent thugs. The anti-freedom crew is launching an enormous campaign to overturn ALL "Stand your ground" laws and make sure they aren't adopted by new states.

The "Stand your ground" law says that a person my use force without retreating first to defend themselves when there is a legitimate threat. The law protects citizens who use deadly force from civil suits and criminal charges.

Over and over again, law-abiding citizens use a firearm to defend themselves only to find they themselves are treated like the criminal in the court system.

All too often, folks who simply wanted to protect their family from harm wind up jailed, entangled in messy lawsuits or even forced to pay reparations to the criminal's family!

It's mind-boggling how unfair the criminal justice system is to those who use their Second-Amendment rights to keep themselves safe from harm.

The "Stand your ground" law began in Florida and in 2005 and has since spread to 30 other states. As you can see, this law is one of the most important pro-gun laws we have right now. And it's in jeopardy because the gun-haters have decided to launch an all-out attack on this critical Second Amendment protection.

WE MUST STOP THE ANTI-GUNNERS FROM SNATCHING AWAY THE RIGHT TO USE A FIREARM IN SELF-DEFENSE- BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND OUR GUN RIGHTS ARE DESTROYED FOREVER. I urge you to take action right away!

Please, do it now. This is extremely urgent.

On February 26, George Zimmerman (a neighborhood watch volunteer) fatally shot 17-year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense. The anti-gun nuts have latched onto this story and are falsely claiming that the "Stand your ground laws" legalizes shooting someone in a confrontation.

David Kopel added, "The assertion that Florida law allows shooting whenever someone believes it to be necessary is a flat-out lie. The actual law of Florida is that 'a person is justified in the use of deadly force' if '(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony' (Florida Statutes, Section 776.012). The second part of the law provides special provisions for self-defense against violent home invaders or carjackers. Neither of those is relevant to the Zimmerman case."

Clearly, the gun-grabbers are lying. But lawmakers in Washington will believe their LIES. Law enforcement officials will believe their LIES. And the media will believe their LIES.

These blatant misrepresentations are only the beginning of a systematic and calculated assault on your right to keep and bear arms.

Please help SAF stop the lies and safeguard your Second Amendment Rights.

You would think during these frightening times, the gun grabbers would back off. After all, we are fighting a war in the Middle East, our economy has flat-lined and oil prices are exploding. But no, instead of diverting their attention to the pressing problems our country is facing, the gun bigots will stop at nothing until they have YOUR FIREARMS IN THEIR HANDS.

We don't have any time to waste.

DO NOT BE SILENCED - MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

beat back anti-gunners who will stop at nothing to take away our right and ability to defend ourselves and our families.

But then, it's impossible to put a price tag on freedom.

Together, we can preserve the Constitutional rights our Founding Fathers intended our people to have forever.

Hi folks. As long as this thread stays firearms and 2A related, I am fine with it, but almost every one of the threads on this issue in this forum has eventually resulted in racist comments or some kind of pissing match between forum members of differing opinions on this situation. I have closed several of them.

I will close this thread in a NY minute if it devolves into another pissing match. Just sayin'.

Carry on!

I have a friend who is a gun enthusiast and even she was trying to argue with me that "stand your ground laws" were unnecessary. It took me 30 minutes to undo what some liberal news outlet led her to believe, but after pointing out different scenarios in which she would be REQUIRED to flee instead of DEFEND she finally got the hint.

But the wall of spam is probably not going to help the cause much....Just saying :)

Your right Steve I guess I never really payed attention to the personal attacks 2 on this one post by same folks .:D

The National news medias are not to be trusted, they are owned by Liberal Big Money that is influencing the way we think.

Where was the outrage when one News story altered 911 audio, it was barely mentioned. Still waiting for Fast and Furious to become a election issue.

Mr. Zimmerman ignored the police dispatcher's instructions not to follow Mr. Martin. By doing so, Mr. Zimmerman voluntarily placed himself in a potentially violent situation while armed. That violates every principle I've ever learned in the many self defense classes I've taken. This isn't an issue with standing his ground. It's with his being an idiot who, if you look at it objective

(continued fm previous post) when you look at it objectively, makes all of us who carry firearms look like a bunch of yahoos. Maybe we should focus our anger at people who make us, once again and for no reason other than thinking they know better than our trained feiends in law enforcement, have to defend our constitutional right to bear arms.

Mr. Zimmerman ignored the police dispatcher's instructions not to follow Mr. Martin. By doing so, Mr. Zimmerman voluntarily placed himself in a potentially violent situation while armed. That violates every principle I've ever learned in the many self defense classes I've taken. This isn't an issue with standing his ground. It's with his being an idiot who, if you look at it objective

where do you get [QUOTEthe police dispatcher's instructions ][/QUOTE] other reports say it was a 911 dispatcher

.And whata authority does
a 911 night drudge have.

Not to mention, no one knows if he continued following martin after the dispatcher said "you don't need to do that." If he was still following him he was rather slow because they were near his vehicle when the police arrived on scene. You are making it sound like the media, that it was some 4 mile chase off James Bond.

In cases like this I tend to ignore the media (they are companies that need to make money) and let the responding officer/deputy or a jury of 12 decide, they know the case the best. I didnt investigate the shooting after all

As I've maintained from the outset, this case has zip to do with Stand Your Ground, but at least now there is evidence conclusively demonstrating that Zimmerman didn't just stalk this kid and gun him down. There was an up-close-and-personal confrontation.
The "injustice" is contrived.

And the folks on this forum get a nod for debating the issue without the torches, rope, tree limb and lynch mob mentality!

Standing ground against contrived injustice

Months have passed since the Trayvon Martin slaying but the past 48 hours have revealed stark new evidence in that case that just might have curtailed racial tension that spread from the Southeast to the Pacific Northwest had it been released earlier; evidence that may not exonerate accused murderer George Zimmerman, but at least adds a new perspective to what happened.

<broken link removed>

Dershowitz demolishes Zimmerman prosecution

After writing in the New York Daily News that murder charges should be dropped against George Zimmerman in the slaying of Trayvon Martin, liberal law professor and author Alan Dershowitz appeared on Fox News to reiterate his disgust for Zimmerman’s prosecution by Florida State Attorney Angela Corey.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top