JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Janurary,(2013), he survived and plead guilty. Will serve 10 years of a 20 year sentence.
Had at least 6 prior arrests and got out of jail a few months earlier.
Unfortunately cost the taxpayers a bunch of money for hospital and jail.
The mom and the kids will probably never forget and have bad memories for the rest of their lives.

wow, wonder if she was using hollow points or hardball. 6 shots to the throat/face seems like alot where the perp is still active.

I've read of worse failures to stop with much better calibers and loads. It really does come down to no one is equal and you or I could face a hopped up Uruk Hai monster. What matters is the scumbag ceased attack and fled, and the family is OK

I've read of worse failures to stop with much better calibers and loads. It really does come down to no one is equal and you or I could face a hopped up Uruk Hai monster. What matters is the scumbag ceased attack and fled, and the family is OK
Very true there. PLus, he may have been 1 lucky mofo and she only hit soft tissue like cheeks and missed anything vital in his throat. Yeah though, hard to say what he may have been hopped up on.

One thing I have learned is every fight is different. That and to win one must train for the worst possible circumstances

2 year old story, 10 year sentence. That gives these folks 7 years to sell and move. Think this guy will go looking for the family?
Something to think about. I hate the idea of having to take a life, but better the life than to look over my shoulder all the time.

Good idea but I feel sorry for any hyena that thinks he'll get vengeance from us. These people might want to move, unfortunately

2 year old story, 10 year sentence. That gives these folks 7 years to sell and move. Think this guy will go looking for the family?
Something to think about. I hate the idea of having to take a life, but better the life than to look over my shoulder all the time.

There are still friends and family to be watching for. Was this guy a gang member? Once you do something that brings public attention to yourself, you are on the radar forever more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top