JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems the antis have a tough decision to make. This half-wit is practicing the fine art of the repeated lie but inadvertently destroying virtually every argument for gun control. What's a poor gaslightin' gal to do???? 🤔

The lie: The abject fallacy that 'white supremacy' is the greatest existential threat to the good ol' US and A. The tactic: Repeat the lie often enough and click your heels so it becomes truth. BUT! Someone threw a wrench in the works! Suddenly a woke loves the 2A???? Holy bubblegum bubblegum Batman!!!

The 'woke' far left protesters are arming themselves. Now Antifa riots in Vancouver and Portland have some
Antifa armed with automatic weapons! And shoot outs have accrued here in Portland.

Last Edited:
So here is the thing....
If you can honestly and correctly answer the questions on the 4473 Form...then you can own firearms.

Also worth noting is that all of the Amendments , to include the 2nd...Apply to all Americans.
Which means that there will be some who disagree with you.

It should be simple...own firearms if you wish...or don't own any , again as you wish....Just don't make that decision for me.
The "Why" of owning firearms , is no one's business but your own.
Andy

So here is the thing....
If you can honestly and correctly answer the questions on the 4473 Form...then you can own firearms.

Also worth noting is that all of the Amendments , to include the 2nd...Apply to all Americans.

It should be simple...own firearms if you wish...or don't own any , again as you wish....Just don't make that decision for me.
Andy
I don't disagree with anything you just posted. That said, I don't think it addresses my OP. And not to put too fine a point on it, there are many many many minions who would LOVE to make that decision for you. Did you happen to catch President Harris' proxy's speech tonight?

I don't disagree with anything you just posted. That said, I don't think it addresses my OP. And not to put too fine a point on it, there are many many many minions who would LOVE to make that decision for you. Did you happen to catch President Harris' proxy's speech tonight?
This part of my post does :
Since the link you posted states a reason that a group of people wish to own firearms...
One that you call a lie ...not that I believe that lie either...
Andy

This bubblegum should not be allowed on this forum. If this was a skinhead posting a swastika it would've been yanked by now. The hammer and sickle is just as repulsive
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Ron and I likely disagree on more than a few issues. So be it. We of good will should defend each other's free speech. That includes me defending Ron's iconography and your objection to it. We should encourage more speech, not less. FWIW. YMMV. Also understanding that participation in this forum is voluntary and subject to the interpretation of the TOS by the mods and admins which is necessarily a dictatorship.

The 'woke' far left protesters are arming themselves. Now Antifa riots in Vancouver and Portland have some
Antifa armed with automatic weapons! And shoot outs have accrued here in Portland.
Wow. You completely edited your post to change the content and context after I called you out? Weak. :s0124:

An estimated 287,400 prisoners had possessed a firearm during their offense. Among these, more than half (56%) had either stolen it (6%), found it at the scene of the crime (7%), or obtained it off the street or from the underground market (43%). Most of the remainder (25%) had obtained it from a family member or friend, or as a gift. Seven percent had purchased it under their own name from a licensed firearm dealer. Among prisoners who possessed a firearm during their offense, 0.8% obtained it at a gun show

An estimated 287,400 prisoners had possessed a firearm during their offense. Among these, more than half (56%) had either stolen it (6%), found it at the scene of the crime (7%), or obtained it off the street or from the underground market (43%). Most of the remainder (25%) had obtained it from a family member or friend, or as a gift. Seven percent had purchased it under their own name from a licensed firearm dealer. Among prisoners who possessed a firearm during their offense, 0.8% obtained it at a gun show
Wow! Better close that gun show loophole fast!!!

So here is the thing....

Andy

Also, don't forget: The "what" you choose to own, is no one's business but your own.

Seems the antis have a tough decision to make. This half-wit is practicing the fine art of the repeated lie but inadvertently destroying virtually every argument for gun control. What's a poor gaslightin' gal to do???? 🤔

The lie: The abject fallacy that 'white supremacy' is the greatest existential threat to the good ol' US and A. The tactic: Repeat the lie often enough and click your heels so it becomes truth. BUT! Someone threw a wrench in the works! Suddenly a woke loves the 2A???? Holy bubblegum bubblegum Batman!!!

These A-holes just make their sheit up as they go along in order to get what they want, it doesn't have to makes sense, have continuity, or integrity.

It's the radicals' motto:

"By any means necessary"

These A-holes just make their sheit up as they go along in order to get what they want, it doesn't have to makes sense, have continuity, or integrity.

It's the radicals' motto:

"By any means necessary"
It needs to start becoming our motto. We need to shove it right back in their collectivist faces. And other orifices as deemed necessary.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top