JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh ok ya i see now...... So you didnt vote for him and your not going to this time...... You never answered that

When one votes for some candidate, doesn't necessarily mean one likes that candidate. Can also mean everybody else is just worse.

Oh ok ya i see now...... So you didnt vote for him and your not going to this time...... You never answered that
I didn't vote for him. I was a pretty ardent McCain supporter right up until he selected Palin. Then I just decided to stay out of it and gave my vote to a 3rd party (which is just like saying I didn't vote).

Probably none besides US. What's the connection ?

The connection is that the plan is for a world wide multi cult swarm of worker ants who can be controlled.. this is also why the planned depression is upon us. Armed peasants are anathema to their plans. However I believe it will backfire here when they try to implement a UN invasion and gun grab.. and they will. Have any of you heard of George Washington's vision?

The connection is that the plan is for a world wide multi cult swarm of worker ants who can be controlled.. this is also why the planned depression is upon us. Armed peasants are anathema to their plans. However I believe it will backfire here when they try to implement a UN invasion and gun grab.. and they will. Have any of you heard of George Washington's vision?

Last time I checked US controlled the world, and not the world controlled (or tried to control) US (with UN being the front). Don't you think you're going a bit into tinfoil hat territory ?

Last time I checked US controlled the world, and not the world controlled (or tried to control) US (with UN being the front). Don't you think you're going a bit into tinfoil hat territory ?

If you can't already see what is going on then I suppose it's hopeless

Snopes is a left wing front I would no more beleive any thing I read on there then Easter Bunny is real

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! I love how you will dismiss a site that actually uses factual evidence to report on stories but completely believe a story that has been told a hundred different ways in the past few years with no reputable sources sited or factual evidence given. It really shows the flaw in your reasoning.

It's the default position to say that any place whose info is in contradiction to your facts must be left wing.

Wow its usually the other way around.... Most of us like palin

Who is this Palin? I watch and read a lot of news from a wide variety of sources and I never run across this Palin person. Is this the Palin gal who only appears on the Fox News? If it's the same gal why doesn't she ever appear on other news outlets?

Who is this Palin? I watch and read a lot of news from a wide variety of sources and I never run across this Palin person. Is this the Palin gal who only appears on the Fox News? If it's the same gal why doesn't she ever appear on other news outlets?

It's obvious - other news outlets are left wing :D :D :D

Well, if she is so smart and on top of her game would'nt she want to show these left wing media outlets how wrong they are about everything?

True, so perhaps they're ignoring her ? Got to check youtube for John Stewart talking about "Why media is ignoring Sarah Palin" :D :D :D

pp_off_topic.gif

:p

The info has been out there for several decades, how did I learn it and you didn't?

It depends on what you call "the info". If you mean some paranoid bloggers, or some websites representing loon survivalist groups,
then it's not really an info. It's the Internet garbage. Otherwise, please do share some links :)

This is real timfoil hat stuff.

I realize the NRA has gone ape-s hit over this, but there is nothing there because the EXISTING provisions of the treaty specifically omit lawful gun owners under the rules of their country.

Folks, this is a treaty aimed at smuggled guns to Af4rica. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is decidedly NOT a treaty aimed at disarming American gun owners. -Read the GD text. It's clear that this is not threat whatever to American gun owners. Such a treaty would never pass the US Senate. -Hell, even this watered down version is unlikely to pass.

Repeat after me: "The NRA is not JESUS." "The black helicopter UN force is NOT coming to take your guns." -Repeat as necessary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top