JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. My CCW got me in some big trouble at work last night.

I had a small accident and ended up with jalapeno pepper sauce all over my shirt. Luckily I keep a spare in the back. I went back to change and my cook was back there. When I was changing my top shirt he noticed my holster and gun. I was carrying my new Springer EMP.

"What's that?" he said. I told him it was my newest 1911. Next he says "If you can afford a hot new gun like that you can afford to give me a raise." I knew my gun would get me in trouble. :D

you've always got some interesting threads playboy, if you dont mind me askin, where is it that you work? I heard talk of bleu cheese burgers on a previous thread, is it blue moon burgers by chance? it's a seattle joint, but I think they might have a location down there in portland. oh and tell your employee that if he asks for another raise he'll get to see your pretty new gun again :D... was that too much? i'm kidding of course.

The Horror, the horror!

apocalypse-brando2.jpg

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. My CCW got me in some big trouble at work last night.

I had a small accident and ended up with jalapeno pepper sauce all over my shirt. Luckily I keep a spare in the back. I went back to change and my cook was back there. When I was changing my top shirt he noticed my holster and gun. I was carrying my new Springer EMP.

"What's that?" he said. I told him it was my newest 1911. Next he says "If you can afford a hot new gun like that you can afford to give me a raise." I knew my gun would get me in trouble. :D

Did you cap him and bury the body?

Tell him to find a new job, that'll shut'em quick. Good to see another restaurant owner on the forum, what have I been missing.

I don't need to tell you that the foundation of a good restaurant is a loyal cook! Better yet, gift him your third favorite pistol and holster as a one-time bonus.......................elsullo :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top