JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They need an app to pinpoint all non gun owners. The criminals would greatly appreciate knowing where they could do all kinds of criminal acts without the danger of getting shot.

I concur. A few years back I saw an interview with career burglars and when they asked what is the biggest concern when breaking into a home they replied whether or not the owner was armed. When asked if they were afraid of the police they scoffed and laughed.

I think they were just channeling Isoroku Yamamoto.. "There's a rifle behind every blade of grass".
Yes, yes there is. nothing new to see here
They are just envious

Just as the government tries to take away our legal firearms, someone comes along to try and rat us out to the feds. Right on the heels of Homeland Security orders 7000 fully automatic sub machine guns. What do they need those for?

I thought border enforcement was going to increase by 20,000. Can't really just have them swinging their dicks about, can we?
And if we do the math, 7000 is roughly divisible by 20000 and there are usually 3 eight hour shifts per day as a rule of thumb. nevermind

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top