JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No. They are not. You're the pocketbook and they are the ones sticking their hands into it.

This. I always wonder why people who don't like the laws in their state, especially gun laws, don't vote with their wallet and move elsewhere. If 25% of people in NY or CA did this it would seriously hurt the states pocket books and force them to reconsider.

It's not different than when there was a mass exodus at Sprint. It forced Sprint to reconsider the policies that screwed over their existing customers while lurring new customers with better deals on everything that wasn't available to existing customers....

No. They are not. You're the pocketbook and they are the ones sticking their hands into it.

Right on, that's what I'm saying! Do you have any idea what kind of corporate state tax "revenue" they'd lose? I'm thinking of moving me and my decent income tax "revenue" Oregon hijacks from me to Texas as well. In my line of work I'd clean up down there, with the hot weather and all. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top