JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, first time post so howdy!
I have seen quite a few chiropractors and doctors around the Portland area, but I am looking for ones that are a) good at their jobs and b) okay with carry in their offices. Anybody have suggestions for good offices in the Clackamas, Oregon City or Happy Valley area?

Check out the yellow pages for 'medical practitioners' - and then call around. Given that Oregon has open carry [in most rural places, that is, people tend to use their common sense and not walk around metro PDX looking like Rambo].

Meanwhile, do you have guns?

Thanks for the welcome! To clarify, I am not planning on any form of open carry Rambo nonsense, simply concealed. But with the kind of hands on work that chiropractors and other practitioners often do, it is hard to sometimes conceal the fact that I am wearing a gun. I would prefer knowing that they are comfortable with the presence of my firearm, and that I won't have to worry about having the cops called or any other negative outcomes.
And yes, I do indeed have guns!

Also, this goes for physical therapists, MD's, other practitioners who go hands on for exams. It would be good to know places in the area who still support us gun folk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top