JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more case of liberals showing that they haven't got a clue about how things work, It's so idiotic, "No guns!", who is going to obey? Criminals? So, the simple obvious truth is that making a law like that only disarms the law abiding.

Yep, just a little common sense is needed.

I went into a gun shop in West Portland once, sign said "No loaded weapons allowed" something like that, I walked in carrying anyway, I know, it's their private property, and they have a right to say who does what on their property. Rock and a hard place, I'm bad I guess. And I guess I'm not welcome there anymore. :D

Hahahahahah i think i been there too....... i decided to unload my weapon b4 i went in. If i had it on me concealed i would have flipped off the sign and walked in too hahahahaha but the guys working inside had loaded guns on them..... and as they should but if S**T hits the fan i don't wanna feel powerless lol i wanna participate in some action hahahahah so good for you..... doesn't sound like you had bad intentions anyways so F them. :s0155:

If the sign says "no guns" It is my understanding that the employees, owners, and customers are expected to be unarmed. I can see a customer not seeing a sign posted but I can't see an employee or owner not remembering the sign they put up. That is why the courts in eastern oregon do not say "No guns" because the judge likes to hold his right (now privilage) to carry to work. Check me, but I think that is the way it is.
well i kid you not........ when i went inside the store....... i am sure i saw one employee with a XD and i know he was an employee because he was behind the counter and showing me guns hahahahaha so next time i go there i will not secure my weapon because that is just not fair. I understand they are the owner and it's private property but I have no intentions of being a bad guy so ....... now if i'm going in to show them my gun because i need something for it, then yes it will be unloaded.

I kinda feels like a slap in the face, gun buying customers buying guns for concealed carry and they don't want me, a permit holder (Two actually), carrying? I can understand it if they were selling furniture, but when they are selling guns it's just wrong somehow.

It's like going to a car lot to buy a new or used car and they tell you not to drive in. Leave you car off property and walk......... Just dumb....... I really hope that they loose more and more customers.... Just because they have a sign it doesn't mean people are gonna fallow rules...... my response is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and oh yeah HAHA

The way I look at it too is the more people that have cc that do defend themselves or someone else, then the bad guys will start to see people are fighting back and they will think who is armed and who is not.

Hey, isn't Fort Hood a "gun free zone"? seems I read that the soldiers, except during fire training, must trot about the base unarmed.

Sure helped out those folk who got shot and killed or wounded, didnn't it?

Most "gun free zones" are only such for the law abiding..... and the most anyone can do is ask you to leave, or take your weapon off their property, or face trespassing charges. Sure, I'll take my custom, and my money, elsewhere. Of course, the flunkey making the demand does not care.... no skin off HIS back. Now, if a pile of people decided to quit patronising businesses and malls that have those signs, and TELL THEM WHY, maybe they;d begin to get the message.

I wonder how much less damage the Tacoma Mall shooter of a few years back could have got were there a handful of armed and skilled "Joe Schmoes" happened to be shopping at the mall just then. Or even whether the possibility of armed citizens roaming about the mall perhaps deterring anyone bent on mayhem.... thinking twice. Hey, maybe someone will shoot ME before I can accomplish what I want to... hmmm.. bad idea. Maybe another way....

bottom line, the mall rentacops, nor the real tacoma cops, were able to stop him before damage was done. HE ignored the Gun Free Zone signs, didn't he? No deterrent whatever. Duhhhh......

There are no signs on bases for it to be a "gun free zone". However, it is against the law to carry a firearm or dangerious weapon on Federal Property...

As long as they have metal detectors i know the "bad guy" was "searched" for weapons..... but when I go in side the post office anyone could have a pistol with them........ there is no one randomly searching anyone. But as some of us know, there are plastic knifes and other stuff that won't show up even when you do use metal detectors.......
I think it would be nice to have a federal license. If someone has had their concealed license for X amount of years and has had no problems at all then that person should be able to apply and get a federal license where he or she could go to state and federal buildings and not have to deal with any BS.

It's really about government control folks. Losing 50 or a thousand people to criminal gunfire a year is a small price to pay for more government control, I suspect that's how they look at it.

But then, when it comes to government I'm a cynic.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top